ADVERTISEMENT

Did we fake the moon landing?

Nov 15, 2022
If Sturgill Simpson's throat heals you might see a Sturgill Simpson,Tyler Childer's and Chris Stapleton tour that could contend for the best concert in the country next year. Sturgill would be performing as the headliner of the three. Louisa has another star in Noah Thompson. He surprised us all winning American idol. Hope you fellers are all well. I listen alot nowadays to Louis Farrakhan so I'm doing well and in great health. Did we go to the moon in 69? I can't believe they might not have. I for years thought it was insane to think they faked the moon landing. Today at 920am our big rocketship came within 60 miles of the moon's surfaceì. Dark side of the moon is where we will explore first. I saw today where when our rocket returns to earth i will reach temperatures on the heat shilds that will be hot as the surface of the sun. Like in the song freebird I like Ronnie van zant wondered if you all would remember me when I'm gone. Good to hear you all remembered me

Yes we went to the moon between 1969 and 1972. 12 men walked on its surface.

Neil Armstrong
Buzz aldrin
Pete Conrad
Alan Bean
Alan Shepard
Ed mitchell
Jim Irwin
Dave scott
John Young
Charlie Duke
Gene cernan
Jack Schmidt

I read where some guy was mooning people from an open bus window and fell out. Can’t fake that landing.

I did some mooning also back in the day. Mooned women, mooned some neighbors, girls at school, teachers. mooned a bus, etc.

Mooned my ball coach while he was driving down Rt 60 and he made me run laps for a few hours while everyone else got to practice.

Neil Armstrong
Buzz aldrin
Pete Conrad
Alan Bean
Alan Shepard
Ed mitchell
Jim Irwin
Dave scott
John Young
Charlie Duke
Gene cernan
Jack Schmidt
I met Buzz Aldrin in the DFW airport on a trip back from Australia. He had been there promoting his Mars Mission stuff. What an honor that was!!

Reactions: KyMUfan
Buzz Aldrin says no. Emphatically. That's good enough for me...

Neil Armstrong
Buzz aldrin
Pete Conrad
Alan Bean
Alan Shepard
Ed mitchell
Jim Irwin
Dave scott
John Young
Charlie Duke
Gene cernan
Jack Schmidt

Got me thinking other than Aldrin who is still alive...

"Four of America's moonwalkers are still alive: Aldrin (Apollo 11), David Scott (Apollo 15), Charles Duke (Apollo 16), and Harrison Schmitt (Apollo 17). In all, 24 American astronauts made the trip from Earth to the Moon between 1968 and 1972."

Got me thinking other than Aldrin who is still alive...

"Four of America's moonwalkers are still alive: Aldrin (Apollo 11), David Scott (Apollo 15), Charles Duke (Apollo 16), and Harrison Schmitt (Apollo 17). In all, 24 American astronauts made the trip from Earth to the Moon between 1968 and 1972."
Charlie Duke was a big country music fan. He took sone of his favorites on his moon trip with him. These guys did a song about it!

Reactions: KyMUfan
I think we faked (or maybe recreated) parts of it for sensationalism. We were knee deep in a space race with the Soviets - perception was a huge part of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT