ADVERTISEMENT

You wonder why I won't support other Republicans. Well maybe the Indian guy.

This is simply wrong and an attempt to justify her conduct based on her political affiliation. If you believe this, then you can't morally or logically take the position that Trump should be charged. At least have the decency to be consistent in your arguments, or fvck off because you're being a dishonest political hack.
Again, Hillary broke no laws. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
exactly, she broke numerous laws/codes/nda agreements.

They would have put someone else in federal prison for 100 years or more.

I am not even saying I want the woman in jail. You all know how I feel about her. Her actions were worse than Trumps even. She smashed a govt phone. Wiped out data.

Bill Clinton had classifed tapes in a sock drawer.

The issue is we need a real review and revamping of how this stuff is handled when these people leave office.
Name the law she broke...

Her blackberrys were HER property. Hahaha
Some od.thr data was govt properly moron. Gen Powell thr outgoing Secretary even warned her about doing that. Said.it wa a bad idea.as that was govt property and records. Her staff would.wipe.them clean and then destroy them to hide what they were doing.

try it now
Now it does.

For your client's sake, I hope you know more about the law you deal with than you do this subject.

a)Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

Zero emails were marked classified.

Now it does.

For your client's sake, I hope you know more about the law you deal with than you do this subject.

a)Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

did they remove the header?

Clinton and her cronies
In a 2019 report, the State Department (under your orange jesus) said none of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails were marked as classified.

The report said 38 people were responsible for 91 violations of including details that could be considered classified in their email exchanges with Clinton.

No documents included in the emails carried classified markings.

It’s literally the first sentence in the link herdman posted
I wasn't asking for a link to the phones being govt property, I want a link showing the phones were destroyed FOR Abedin in the context you're insinuating.

Now it does.

Comey's own words:

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification."

and,

"Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it."

You keep referencing their "markings." What they were "marked" doesn't matter. As Comey pointed out, that's not the standard under the statute in question.

Did they contain classified materials? Yes. As SoS did she "know" these emails related to classified materials? Of course she did.

In a 2019 report, the State Department (under your orange jesus) said none of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails were marked as classified.

The report said 38 people were responsible for 91 violations of including details that could be considered classified in their email exchanges with Clinton.

Which is wholly irrelevant.

The standard is whether the emails contained "information" - not "markings" - that she knew or should have known was classified. They did. It's uncontroverted. You don't just get to invent what you think the applicable legal standard should be because that's what you want. You were 100% wrong. She absolutely violated the statute.

Now, did Comey act appropriately by exercising prosecutorial discretion in not charging her? That's another issue/question altogether.

All I know is that the Bidens had better batten down the hatches because the precedent of coming after your political opponents criminally once they are iut of office has now been set. They've opened Pandora's box, and will never be able to put the shitshow they've unleashed back in.

The standard is whether the emails contained "information" - not "markings" - that she knew or should have known was classified.
In a July 7, 2016, congressional hearing, Comey said he had not heard what the State Department had said about the call sheets. He explained that classified documents come with headers that give the classification level. Comey acknowledged that the documents in Clinton’s email had no headers. Asked whether the lack of a header would have told Clinton that the material was unclassified, Comey said, "That would be a reasonable inference."

Now it does.

Having your own private server would require removing classified documents

Name the law she broke...
First, she as the ultimate and final authority in the department of state would know what is classified or not. Just because it not marked classified doesn't mean it is not classified. She clearly broke that protocol.

If I send a private email discussing something that classified or could he deemed classified thst still makes it classified. My Gmail or Hotmail is not going to say Classified. If I discuss something around the water cooler that is breaking a NDA.

They were obviously talking about things after being read in to a program. She was the secretary of the department of state for crying out loud.

If you are read into a program you can't be sendinthst shit out on yahoo email or whatever email.

That's a clear violation of us code.

Having your own private server would require removing classified documents

In a July 7, 2016, congressional hearing, Comey said he had not heard what the State Department had said about the call sheets. He explained that classified documents come with headers that give the classification level. Comey acknowledged that the documents in Clinton’s email had no headers. Asked whether the lack of a header would have told Clinton that the material was unclassified, Comey said, "That would be a reasonable inference."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT