ADVERTISEMENT

You wonder why I won't support other Republicans. Well maybe the Indian guy.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Damn, Mitch comes out today and says he is just going to stay out of it.

Well, you know what, Mitch? Screw you and your Chinese wife and Chinse family and your selling out to them. Yehh, the Chinks. Trump bailed you and the Republicans out in 2016. YOu are a second rate second place loser and you are happy with that. Schumer's bitch.

You shold be standing with the guy who helped you and won you the Presidency which you and other Republicans can't seem to do. A complte outsider and you don't ever defend him. Go take your Chinese bribes.

Kiss my ass. I am not voting for any other national Republican. I will vote for the local and state Republicans.

At least the Indian guy came out in support of Trump today. But, the not the Republican leader, Mitch. You just let the Democrats wallk all over you.

Well, you know what, Mitch? Screw you and your Chinese wife and Chinse family and your selling out to them. Yehh, the Chinks. Trump bailed you and the Republicans out in 2016. YOu are a second rate second place loser and you are happy with that. Schumer's bitch.

You shold be standing with the guy who helped you and won you the Presidency which you and other Republicans can't seem to do. A complte outsider and you don't ever defend him. Go take your Chinese bribes.

Kiss my ass. I am not voting for any other national Republican. I will vote for the local and state Republicans.

At least the Indian guy came out in support of Trump today. But, the not the Republican leader, Mitch. You just let the Democrats wallk all over you.
Does trump bear any responsibility for what is going on right now?

Why do you hate the Constitution? You send your son off to war to defend the Constitution, but you hate it. How do you explain that?

Reactions: extragreen
Why do you hate the Constitution? You send your son off to war to defend the Constitution, but you hate it. How do you explain that?
Joe Biden's prosecture and his chronies don't define the constitution. Why do you support these life long poltiicans who take bribes and subvert our country. They are taking down the country with them.

The oath is to the constitution, not Biden or any govt or poltical party. I don't send anyone anywhere.

Does trump bear any responsibility for what is going on right now?
there is a bigger picture here. the police state, swamp, and abuse of power. Double standards. They have been after this man since day 1.

Are you talking about Biden's prostate? Strange.

I don't. Ask Liarherdfan for proof of me bashing Biden repeatedly.

Now, answer the question. Why do. you hate the Constitution?

You enable them by doing their taxes.
doing their taxes sends them somewhere?

there is a bigger picture here. the police state, swamp, and abuse of power. Double standards. They have been after this man since day 1.
Not what I asked so I’ll ask again. Does trump bear any responsibility for what’s going on? Don’t be like extra. A simple yes or no is all that is required

Not what I asked so I’ll ask again. Does trump bear any responsibility for what’s going on? Don’t be like extra. A simple yes or no is all that is required
Of course, but you don't prosecute him with the damn espionage act. Good Lord.Not even applicable. God damn, the current Presdient is going after an opponent. Bill Clinton had tapes in a sock drawer. Did they throw him in jail? No and they should not have.

Of course, but you don't prosecute him with the damn espionage act. Good Lord.Not even applicable. God damn, the current Presdient is going after an opponent. Bill Clinton had tapes in a sock drawer. Did they throw him in jail? No and they should not have.
They know they won't get a conviction so they charge him with the highest charge possible.

It fires up their base and it turns off any swing voters.

Ok so trump is responsible for what is happening. If that’s the case then it’s not necessarily the witch hunt you claim it to be.

Dot dot or ho ho?

Ok so trump is responsible for what is happening. If that’s the case then it’s not necessarily the witch hunt you claim it to be.
Dude. Cmon it is a political witch hunt. Plain amd simple..why? He is running .. going to go after Biden? Clinton? Obama? Bush? Future candidates..

This whole thing is absurd. Good Lord. They don't prosecute anybody else but Trump. On bogus charges.

If you can't see the abuse of power by the Biden admin that is on you.

The oath is to the constitution
thats-ironic

images

Dude. Cmon it is a political witch hunt. Plain amd simple..why? He is running .. going to go after Biden? Clinton? Obama? Bush? Future candidates..

This whole thing is absurd. Good Lord. They don't prosecute anybody else but Trump. On bogus charges.

If you can't see the abuse of power by the Biden admin that is on you.
It’s a political witch hunt if trumps own making. Read the damn indictment. Listen to the audio tape of trump bragging about knowing it’s classified and that he probably shouldn’t be talking about it. It’s more than just documents next to his toilet.

@i am herdman, pro tip, use the voice to text function on yore phone, you'll leave us less confused.

i had to look up prosecture to find out it's not a word and still don't know wtf you were talking about. usually it's kinda obvious what you meant, but this one stumped me. maybe @riflearm2 hit the nail on the head.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.

Did you read the indictment? If you did, and what is in it is accurate, Trump should be charged and convicted. His statements and actions as detailed in the indictment differentiate his handling of those materials from what Biden or Pence did. It was much more in line with what Hillary did - who also should have been charged and convicted. Trump's DOJ could have forced the issue on Hillary. For whatever reason, they didn't. The Dems and current administration have no such reservations when it comes to Trump. The question is - when you know they hate you, and everything you do will be scrutinized under a microscope, why would you engage in such reckless and ignorant behavior? It's because he can't help himself. His ego is so great, he believes he can do anything and everything and get away with it. Regardless of your political leanings, that's a terrible trait in a leader.

By doing what they should be doing as adults, you’re enabling them to go play G.I. Joe and take my money.

Again, why do you hate the Constitution?
your side doesn't love the Constitution. They love their party and the govt. Big Difference. Their party power is everything to them.

Not following you on the tax thing. If I have Turbo Tax program and use the program that takes maybe 5 mins to calculate someones taxes while they are completly out of pocket for a few weeks then how is that taking your money? I pay taxes too. Why would doing that enable someone? I have the program already.

It’s a political witch hunt if trumps own making. Read the damn indictment. Listen to the audio tape of trump bragging about knowing it’s classified and that he probably shouldn’t be talking about it. It’s more than just documents next to his toilet.
Look at his rights they violated. Attoreny client priviledge for one.

Look at the way they have gone after him from day 1, going back to 2016.

Fake Russian collusion. Went after his family, him and so on.

Two, this is an argument over archives that has gone on for at leat 2 or 3 of the last presidents. It needs solved by someone or congress or whoever. Damn, Clinton did it. Pence had issues. Hillary CLinton was taking china and things from the oval office. Obama did the same thing if I remember correctly. So there is this problem and they just happen to go after Trump. Oh, on the same day the House is hearing evience on the BIden and Ukraien bribe issue. GO FIGURE.

There is a patter here of going after Trump. By sitting Presidents and their administration.

This is a thwart on the country by Democrats to maintain power.

Like I tell you all, Democrats sole purpose is to have power and power in the govt. They will turn an eye on Iran(insert any other country), they view political opponents here as enemies. Why? They need and desire the power of them running the govt. Plain and simple.

They have gone after veteran's groups. Decorated veterans. They have gone after citizens. Trump is just in their way.

Don't buy their narrative. They view any opponent in their way here more of a threat than a nuke from China or Russia.

Did you read the indictment? If you did, and what is in it is accurate, Trump should be charged and convicted. His statements and actions as detailed in the indictment differentiate his handling of those materials from what Biden or Pence did. It was much more in line with what Hillary did - who also should have been charged and convicted. Trump's DOJ could have forced the issue on Hillary. For whatever reason, they didn't. The Dems and current administration have no such reservations when it comes to Trump. The question is - when you know they hate you, and everything you do will be scrutinized under a microscope, why would you engage in such reckless and ignorant behavior? It's because he can't help himself. His ego is so great, he believes he can do anything and everything and get away with it. Regardless of your political leanings, that's a terrible trait in a leader.

Correct, they could have went after Hillary. Hell, the govt was using her as an example of not what to do when teaching about emails, classified info, etc. But, they didn't. Really no need to and I even hate her. But, they would throw me or you or Private John Doe in federal prison for it.

We have a sitting president going after a political opponent who happens to be leading in the polls by the way. There is a history of going after Trump. How can we trust them? This is dangerous territory here. They have gone after him from day 1.

Aren't you an attorney? Some people are saying they broke his attorney client rights.

There is obviously an issue with all these people leaving office and taking things. They take things from spoons to plates to whatever in the hell. Biden was a Senator and obviously took materials from a secure briefing room where you can't take a paper clip or even have a phone in there.

So, now they go after Trump. Obama and others used the FBI against Trump and now this. I don't trust any of them.

Of course not she is a democrat
In addition to my telling you the facts. moron.

1.We have a sitting president going after a political opponent 2.who happens to be leading in the polls by the way.
Surely you can fabricate a sentence with more than 2 lies. You're slipping. Liar.
Biden was a Senator and obviously took materials from a secure briefing room where you can't take a paper clip or even have a phone in there.
Link?....

In addition to my telling you the facts. moron.

Surely you can fabricate a sentence with more than 2 lies. You're slipping. Liar.

Link?....
Former President Trump leads President Biden by a 7-point margin in a new survey shared Friday with The Hill from Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll.

Separately, the poll found Biden and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) deadlocked in a tie when those surveyed were asked who they preferred in a head-to-head matchup.

------------

Who heads the DOJ? Do you the doofus running it is going to indict a former president withought going up the chain? Sure

-------------

From NPR, the govt left leaning funded organization

The FBI spent more than 12 hours searching President Biden's Wilmington, Del., residence Friday, and found more classified documents.

Some of the items date back to Biden's time as a a senator, while others were from his time as vice president, said Biden's personal attorney, Bob Bauer, announced the extraordinary development in a Saturday night statement. The Justice Department also took some handwritten notes for further review, he said.

A spokesman for the U.S. attorney in Chicago, who is overseeing the investigation of the documents until special counsel Robert Hur is in place, confirmed the search, saying that the FBI had "executed a planned, consensual search" of Biden's home.

It's the latest in a series of disclosures that has raised questions about Biden's handling of classified material, and comes after the White House had said that searches of Biden's residence had been complete.

POLITICS

Biden says he has 'no regrets' on how he's handled classified documents discovery

Biden has been defiant about the issue, telling reporters on Thursday that he has "no regrets" about how he and his team have handled the discovery and disclosure

Look at his rights they violated. Attoreny client priviledge for one.

Look at the way they have gone after him from day 1, going back to 2016.

Fake Russian collusion. Went after his family, him and so on.

Two, this is an argument over archives that has gone on for at leat 2 or 3 of the last presidents. It needs solved by someone or congress or whoever. Damn, Clinton did it. Pence had issues. Hillary CLinton was taking china and things from the oval office. Obama did the same thing if I remember correctly. So there is this problem and they just happen to go after Trump. Oh, on the same day the House is hearing evience on the BIden and Ukraien bribe issue. GO FIGURE.

There is a patter here of going after Trump. By sitting Presidents and their administration.

This is a thwart on the country by Democrats to maintain power.

Like I tell you all, Democrats sole purpose is to have power and power in the govt. They will turn an eye on Iran(insert any other country), they view political opponents here as enemies. Why? They need and desire the power of them running the govt. Plain and simple.

They have gone after veteran's groups. Decorated veterans. They have gone after citizens. Trump is just in their way.

Don't buy their narrative. They view any opponent in their way here more of a threat than a nuke from China or Russia.
Once again go read the indictment. It’s not the same as what pence did or Clinton or Biden

Former President Trump leads President Biden by a 7-point margin in a new survey shared Friday with The Hill from Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll.

Separately, the poll found Biden and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) deadlocked in a tie when those surveyed were asked who they preferred in a head-to-head matchup.
1. You're a hypocrite. According to your former statements, polls are just lies from the MSM.
2. Only idiots like you use one poll to back up your ignorant lies.
Who heads the DOJ? Do you the doofus running it is going to indict a former president withought going up the chain? Sure
A grand jury of regular Americans (not idiots like you) found enough evidence to indict your orange jesus. But then you hate regular Americans.

Once again go read the indictment. It’s not the same as what pence did or Clinton or Biden
I told you I have read it. Many people agree with me. Witch hunt and no legal basis.

Plus, I don't trust the current regime nor the FBI. Haven't you seen enough? Bigger picture here. They want the man, an outsider, out of the way and have since he ran the first time. At all cost.

This country is in bad shape. Dying.

1. You're a hypocrite. According to your former statements, polls are just lies from the MSM.
2. Only idiots like you use one poll to back up your ignorant lies.

A grand jury of regular Americans (not idiots like you) found enough evidence to indict your orange jesus. But then you hate regular Americans.
Do you hate the people that voted for Trump?

I told you I have read it. Many people agree with me. Witch hunt and no legal basis.

Plus, I don't trust the current regime nor the FBI. Haven't you seen enough? Bigger picture here. They want the man, an outsider, out of the way and have since he ran the first time. At all cost.

This country is in bad shape. Dying.
And a lot more people agree that trump might be screwed. You’ve admitted that he made this mess. He fvcked up and now it’s time to pay up. We all know you have trumps balls firmly planted on your chin but come up for air and take a look at what is actually happening

Aren't you an attorney? Some people are saying they broke his attorney client rights.
Those people are simply wrong. If what's alleged is accurate, the crime fraud exception to the ACP would apply.

"The attorney-client privilege is not without its costs. Since the privilege has the effect of withholding relevant information from the factfinder, it applies only where necessary to achieve its purpose. The attorney-client privilege must necessarily protect the confidences of wrongdoers, but the reason for that protection–the centrality of open client and attorney communication to the proper functioning of our adversary system of justice–ceases to operate at a certain point, namely, where the desired advice refers not to prior wrongdoing, but to future wrongdoing. It is the purpose of the crime-fraud exception to the attorney-client privilege to assure that the “seal of secrecy” between lawyer and client does not extend to communications made for the purpose of getting advice for the commission of a fraud or crime."

U.S. v. Zolin, 491 U.S. 554, 562-63 (1989).

The reason is she didn't break any laws.
This is simply wrong and an attempt to justify her conduct based on her political affiliation. If you believe this, then you can't morally or logically take the position that Trump should be charged. At least have the decency to be consistent in your arguments, or fvck off because you're being a dishonest political hack.

Last edited:
Those people are simply wrong. If what's alleged is accurate, the crime fraud exception to the ACP would apply.

"The attorney-client privilege is not without its costs. Since the privilege has the effect of withholding relevant information from the factfinder, it applies only where necessary to achieve its purpose. The attorney-client privilege must necessarily protect the confidences of wrongdoers, but the reason for that protection–the centrality of open client and attorney communication to the proper functioning of our adversary system of justice–ceases to operate at a certain point, namely, where the desired advice refers not to prior wrongdoing, but to future wrongdoing. It is the purpose of the crime-fraud exception to the attorney-client privilege to assure that the “seal of secrecy” between lawyer and client does not extend to communications made for the purpose of getting advice for the commission of a fraud or crime."

U.S. v. Zolin, 491 U.S. 554, 562-63 (1989).
that is what the argument is whether it was crime/fraud

This is simply wrong and an attempt to justify her conduct based on her political affiliation. If you believe this, then you can't morally or logically take the position that Trump should be charged. At least have the decency to be consistent in your arguments, or fvck off because you're bring a dishonest political hack.
exactly, she broke numerous laws/codes/nda agreements.

They would have put someone else in federal prison for 100 years or more.

I am not even saying I want the woman in jail. You all know how I feel about her. Her actions were worse than Trumps even. She smashed a govt phone. Wiped out data.

Bill Clinton had classifed tapes in a sock drawer.

The issue is we need a real review and revamping of how this stuff is handled when these people leave office.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT