ADVERTISEMENT

CNN is reporting the US govt is saying it was Ukrainian agents who drone attacked Kremlin.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
If we get nuked, I am going to be pissed because I already have paid for my vacation deposit and I haven't done enough fishing this year yet. Best time for fishing is in the fall.

Seriously, they need to reel in that dude over there in Ukraine. This whole thing is a big money laundering scheme on the backend. Lot of dirty underhanded things going on. They are playing with fire here.

Reality is when you did deeper Russia, who did invade, hasn't thrown their best stuff at Ukraine nor best equipment. They are sending conscripts, ethnic classes, and paid mercenary groups(I will have a topic of that and the future of warfare later). Their best troops and equipment are back in Russia. Russsia believes in sending bodies at the problem and you send the ethnic groups and less "desireable people" first. Different than our way of thinking.

Ukraine has done well through and there is money pit going there and guarantee there are folks getting rich on the backend. But, we don't need that Ukrainian dude causing Russia to nuke someone or escalate.
Ukraine's problem is the longer this drags out they are in danger of running out of men to fight. They have a population and demographic problem. Limited fighting men. They are also completey screwed if we get into a conflict somewhere else. We don't have the bandwith to do both right now.

Where is this all going? Who knows but, the world is a dangerous ass place right now.

If we get nuked, I am going to be pissed because I already have paid for my vacation deposit and I haven't done enough fishing this year yet. Best time for fishing is in the fall.

Seriously, they need to reel in that dude over there in Ukraine. This whole thing is a big money laundering scheme on the backend. Lot of dirty underhanded things going on. They are playing with fire here.

Reality is when you did deeper Russia, who did invade, hasn't thrown their best stuff at Ukraine nor best equipment. They are sending conscripts, ethnic classes, and paid mercenary groups(I will have a topic of that and the future of warfare later). Their best troops and equipment are back in Russia. Russsia believes in sending bodies at the problem and you send the ethnic groups and less "desireable people" first. Different than our way of thinking.

Ukraine has done well through and there is money pit going there and guarantee there are folks getting rich on the backend. But, we don't need that Ukrainian dude causing Russia to nuke someone or escalate.
Ukraine's problem is the longer this drags out they are in danger of running out of men to fight. They have a population and demographic problem. Limited fighting men. They are also completey screwed if we get into a conflict somewhere else. We don't have the bandwith to do both right now.

Where is this all going? Who knows but, the world is a dangerous ass place right now.
_____________vladimir putin

Biden voters have been clamoring for nuclear war from the very beginning. Sick f***ers. They’re ecstatic over Ukrainians dying

Biden voters have been clamoring for nuclear war from the very beginning. Sick f***ers. They’re ecstatic over Ukrainians dying
Yehh let's get nuked over Ukraine which the Russians controlled since the end of ww2. Plus the maintain a history of fighting with each other.

That paid mercenary group is better than their army
In certain ways and methods. you still need big armies to take and hold land. We have mercenaries too. We have ways of using mercenaries and other methods to use the military and parts of it where we can do different things. It gets a little deep from we can go to war using Title 5 and that is what we did in Afghanistan after 9-11. That allows for the operations to fall under the CIA and we can move certain groups even within big military under Title 5 and it becomes a CIA operation and the rules change on how you conduct yourself. Anyway that gets intot he weeds, but we have them too. Or we can hire them. Russian logistics suck and their combined arms suck. They are using a WW2 philosophy.

This year will be interesting to see what happens there.

With the dam "collapse" in Kakhovka, I honestly have no idea who is at fault. Ukraine, taking a page from the democrats playbook, blames Russia for everything, even when they know it's not true.

With the dam "collapse" in Kakhovka, I honestly have no idea who is at fault. Ukraine, taking a page from the democrats playbook, blames Russia for everything, even when they know it's not true.
New term and get use to this one:

“ecocide.”

Just wait, they wont' care about people dying in th war and destruction of anything else. This is “ecocide.”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT