ADVERTISEMENT

You wonder why I won't support other Republicans. Well maybe the Indian guy.

First, she as the ultimate and final authority in the department of state would know what is classified or not. Just because it not marked classified doesn't mean it is not classified. She clearly broke that protocol.

If I send a private email discussing something that classified or could he deemed classified thst still makes it classified. My Gmail or Hotmail is not going to say Classified. If I discuss something around the water cooler that is breaking a NDA.

They were obviously talking about things after being read in to a program. She was the secretary of the department of state for crying out loud.

If you are read into a program you can't be sendinthst shit out on yahoo email or whatever email.

That's a clear violation of us code.
You're stupider than your orange jesus and that^^^is a clear violation of intelligence.

Calling out hypocrisy from Trump supporters is not "supporting Biden consistently."

You lost. Deal with it. I showed overwhelming proof of me bashing Biden.
Again. You claimed you “consistently” bash Biden. You don’t. You’re a liar.

Reactions: 19MU88
Again. You claimed you “consistently” bash Biden. You don’t. You’re a liar.
I shied approximately 10 examples of me bashing him over multiple years. My claim was accurate. You lost. If I’m ever wrong on here, posters circle around like vultures over a dead animal (or like guys around your daughter’s bed at ITT). There is a reason why none of the other posters have jumped in: because they know I proved what I claimed, and that you’re wrong.

I shied approximately 10 examples of me bashing him over multiple years. My claim was accurate. You lost. If I’m ever wrong on here, posters circle around like vultures over a dead animal (or like guys around your daughter’s bed at ITT). There is a reason why none of the other posters have jumped in: because they know I proved what I claimed, and that you’re wrong.
No one circles around you. They laugh at you….consistently.

Do we really want to start talking about family members now?

Do we really want to start talking about family members now?
Why don’t you say what you want to say you fvcking coward?

I make a joke about your daughters, whom I know absolutely nothing about over than that their dad is a piece of shit human being, and you want to mock the death of my brother.

What a vile piece of shit of a human you are. Let’s hope your wife raises your daughters, because they will eventually come of age to realize what a piece of shit their father is.

Why don’t you say what you want to say you fvcking coward?

I make a joke about your daughters, whom I know absolutely nothing about over than that their dad is a piece of shit human being, and you want to mock the death of my brother.

What a vile piece of shit of a human you are. Let’s hope your wife raises your daughters, because they will eventually come of age to realize what a piece of shit their father is.
This is the response I expected. The narcissist brings everyone else's family into a discussion, showing your arrogance and ignorance in doing so and hypocritically cries when the same is returned. Not a surprise. You're the coward, vile piece of shit, when your "joke" offers nothing to the thread. Let's hope you never have children. You've proven too insecure and shallow for the challenge anyway. Clearly, you lack the upbringing and commitment necessary to meet the challenge.

Sounds like a personal problem (recognizing what a piece of shit their father is). Get some therapy. You clearly need it.

This is the response I expected. The narcissist brings everyone else's family into a discussion, showing your arrogance and ignorance in doing so and hypocritically cries when the same is returned. Not a surprise. You're the coward, vile piece of shit, when your "joke" offers nothing to the thread. Let's hope you never have children. You've proven too insecure and shallow for the challenge anyway. Clearly, you lack the upbringing and commitment necessary to meet the challenge.

Sounds like a personal problem (recognizing what a piece of shit their father is). Get some therapy. You clearly need it.
Your attempt at logic, like parenting, fails.

Me making jokes about people I have no knowledge of (how they look, their ages, their intelligence, their occupation, or anything) shouldn't impact you in the least, because I know absolutely nothing about them other than that they lost the genetic lottery by having you as their father.

On the other hand, you are mocking a tragedy of the death of a loved one which you are fully aware of. If you can't see the difference between the two, then congratulate yourself on earning the "ITT" name, you pathetic piece of shit excuse of a human.

Your attempt at logic, like parenting, fails.

Me making jokes about people I have no knowledge of (how they look, their ages, their intelligence, their occupation, or anything) shouldn't impact you in the least, because I know absolutely nothing about them other than that they lost the genetic lottery by having you as their father.

On the other hand, you are mocking a tragedy of the death of a loved one which you are fully aware of. If you can't see the difference between the two, then congratulate yourself on earning the "ITT" name, you pathetic piece of shit excuse of a human.
Actually, it appears a greater possibility your family lacked something in the genetic lottery.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT