ADVERTISEMENT

Oops. Another good ol' boy....

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
How many months did the guys who killed the retired cop in the riots get? Dunn was his name, I believe.

How many months did the guys who killed the retired cop in the riots get? Dunn was his name, I believe.
Look it up....

In the meantime, there will be several hundred more that will be added to the list of "good ol' boy"s going to jail. The big lie has consequences.

I can't get over the fact that you actually believe a 1,000 morons with no organization, plan, or leadership was somehow a legitimate threat to democracy.

Know what happened shortly after they stormed the Capitol? Our elected representatives (none of whom were harmed) went right back in and certified the election.

I can't get over the fact that you actually believe a 1,000 morons with no organization, plan, or leadership was somehow a legitimate threat to democracy.

Know what happened shortly after they stormed the Capitol? Our elected representatives (none of whom were harmed) went right back in and certified the election.
Do we need to reach the “legitimate threat to democracy” stage before we actually do something about it?

The Beer Hall Putsch was a huge failure too. Had 0 chance of working. But it moved the needle a bit on what was acceptable, and later on, welp.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Don't get me wrong, every single one of these mouthbreathers needs prosecuted. I've said that since day one. But let's not confuse criminal trespassing, assault, and destruction of property with criminal insurrection - which Greed tends to do.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
I'm just glad I haven't heard about any of the Ohio protesters going to jail for gathering to boo and hiss Mike DeWine and his health director back when they had the stay at home orders.

If not for those brave people who stood out in the cold and did that, and of which I was much too pathetic to join, we would still be in our basements waiting for people to cover us with dirt and seal up all the air vents.

I can believe you're too stupid to understand an insurrection occurred. What happened is the very definition of insurrection. An insurrection is not determined by its success, duration, or degree of organization.

Don't get me wrong, every single one of these mouthbreathers needs prosecuted. I've said that since day one. But let's not confuse criminal trespassing, assault, and destruction of property with criminal insurrection - which Greed tends to do.
You're the one that's confused. Idiot.

I can believe you're too stupid to understand an insurrection occurred. What happened is the very definition of insurrection. An insurrection is not determined by its success, duration, or degree of organization.
Explain the legal and theory of insurrection in regard to Jan 6 and the intent of insurrection. How does it that these folks fir the legal bounds of insurrection? You really can't. But, I am willing to listen or read. Why are they not being charged with insurrection?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Explain the legal and theory of insurrection in regard to Jan 6 and the intent of insurrection. How does it that these folks fir the legal bounds of insurrection? You really can't. But, I am willing to listen or read. Why are they not being charged with insurrection?
I've already answered this, which means I can. And you lie when you say you're ready to listen or read. If you were, you would have already. treasonous scumbag.

Do you see he’s not attacked you in the majority of his posts? How damn old are you? Too old to act like a 5 year old I believe.

Cuck. No one likes you on this board, libs included.
All that^^^just breaks my heart, pervtard. truly :rolleyes:

I've already answered this, which means I can. And you lie when you say you're ready to listen or read. If you were, you would have already. treasonous scumbag.
Well, you could quickly summarize then. Because so far there are no charges or convictions of insurrection that I am aware of. I guess the legal scholars and others must have a different opinion .

Well, you could quickly summarize then. Because so far there are no charges or convictions of insurrection that I am aware of. I guess the legal scholars and others must have a different opinion .
What part of "I've already answered this" does a treasonous scumbag not understand?

How many people have been convicted of insurrection/treason in connection with January 6? Thanks in advance.

I'm the sniveling idiot.

Even though I'm too chicken shit to jump off the Silver Bridge, I still can fantasize about death anyway. It sounds like it will be nice to get. It's definitely going to happen somehow. Somehow, I think it's kind of beautiful. A dying pile of rotten leaves that will eventually not have to see, feel or think of anything to do anymore.

Sounds like a great vacation.

with no organization, plan, or leadership
This is false.

While not everyone there was organized, many certainly were.

And we know who the leadership was....they stood on a stage that day for all to see.
Know what happened shortly after they stormed the Capitol?
An insurrectionist bitch bled to death?
How many people have been convicted of insurrection/treason in connection with January 6?
Not the rest of America's fault the government and DOJ has lost it balls. They should be handing out 10 years left and right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT