ADVERTISEMENT

Oops. Another good ol' boy....

Oh. Can you link all of the conspiracy convictions tied to the prosecutions of these organize groups? I'll wait . . .
Don't need a conspiracy conviction to tell you some were organized when your own eyes can see it. You really think groups with members and organization just had their people show by happenstance? Then you must be dumb as hell.

Don't need a conspiracy conviction to tell you some were organized when your own eyes can see it. You really think groups with members and organization just had their people show by happenstance? Then you must be dumb as hell.
And if you think this was an organized effort to overthrow the government, you're as retarded as Greed.

BTW, still waiting on those links

And if you think this was an organized effort to overthrow the government, you're as retarded as Greed.
It was an insurrection with the intent to overturn an election. moron. You're an absolute idiot.
Organized ? ahahahhah That part of the argument falls flat on its face.
You're an idiot. One of the THUGS plead guilty just today of conspiracy. He will be ratting out his co-conspirators. treasonous scumbag.

It was an insurrection with the intent to overturn an election. moron. You're an absolute idiot.

You're an idiot. One of the THUGS plead guilty just today of conspiracy. He will be ratting out his co-conspirators. treasonous scumbag.
sure

Watch and see treasonous scumbag.
conspiracy for what? To riot? To tear stuff up? Let me know when all those insurrection convictions get handed out.

If it is the one I just looked up he plead guilty to conspiracy and obstruction. I am reading the US Attorney's report of the pleading and there is mentioning of rioting and tearing barricades down and entering a restricted area. I see nothing about insurrection.

conspiracy for what? To riot? To tear stuff up? Let me know when all those insurrection convictions get handed out.

If it is the one I just looked up he plead guilty to conspiracy and obstruction. I am reading the US Attorney's report of the pleading and there is mentioning of rioting and tearing barricades down and entering a restricted area. I see nothing about insurrection.
You're a stupid idiot. Worst kind.

Bottom line - this was not a significant threat to our democracy. It was criminal and these morons should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Frankly, they're lucky more weren't killed. But the continuing effort by the left to make this something more significant than what it was is disingenuous and doesn't help them with middle-of-the-road voters that moved on from this the week after it happened.

You're a stupid idiot. Worst kind.
So a criminal charge. They had no way nor organizational skills or ability to overthrow the US govt. They are getting what they deserver with criminal charges as necessary. But, to imply and spew the mantra of major insurrection is ludicrous and not legally sound.

Bottom line - this was not a significant threat to our democracy. It was criminal and these morons should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Frankly, they're lucky more weren't killed. But the continuing effort by the left to make this something more significant than what it was is disingenuous and doesn't help them with middle-of-the-road voters that moved on from this the week after it happened.
You're a complete idiot. Using your ignorant thinking then 911 wasn't a significant threat to our democracy. Frankly, the terrorists were lucky we didn't catch them before they flew planes into buildings. Now you go ahead and fabricate how tearing down 2 buildings and damaging one and killing a smidgen of our population could justify 20 years of war, but an armed insurrection with the intent to overturn a free and fair election is a blip in your ignorant "mind".

So a criminal charge. They had no way nor organizational skills or ability to overthrow the US govt. They are getting what they deserver with criminal charges as necessary. But, to imply and spew the mantra of major insurrection is ludicrous and not legally sound.

Your a lying idiot and treasonous scumbag. The definition of insurrection doesn't mention a requirement for organization or degree of any skills or ability. What happened on jan 6 is the very definition of insurrection.

You're a complete idiot. Using your ignorant thinking then 911 wasn't a significant threat to our democracy. Frankly, the terrorists were lucky we didn't catch them before they flew planes into buildings. Now you go ahead and fabricate how tearing down 2 buildings and damaging one and killing a smidgen of our population could justify 20 years of war, but an armed insurrection with the intent to overturn a free and fair election is a blip in your ignorant "mind".
First, for you to even begin to equate the killing of 2,996 civilians by terrorists with what happened on January 6 (3 killed - 2 of whom were the morons causing the problem, and no, I'm not counting the other two morons that had strokes/heart attacks) is beyond ridiculous. In fact, it's a perfect microcosm of the breadth and depth of your stupidity.

Also, please point to the post where I agreed with going to war with Afghanistan. I'll wait.

Div.

Your a lying idiot and treasonous scumbag. The definition of insurrection doesn't mention a requirement for organization or degree of any skills or ability. What happened on jan 6 is the very definition of insurrection.
according to you and CNN

The cost of the summer of the George Floyd related riots cost far more than the Jan 6 riot.

9-11 is a far bigger deal. That is like comparing WW2 to the Grenada invasion.

First, for you to even begin to equate the killing of 2,996 civilians by terrorists with what happened on January 6 is beyond ridiculous. In fact, it's a perfect microcosm of the breadth and depth of your stupidity.
It's an analogy of you're ignorant thinking, moron, not an equation.

The cost of the summer of the George Floyd related riots cost far more than the Jan 6 riot.

9-11 is a far bigger deal. That is like comparing WW2 to the Grenada invasion.
Cost is another factor that is not included in an insurrection, you stupid lying treasonous scumbag. 911 is a bigger factor only because of the number of people killed, the motive is the same....an attack on democracy.

Cost is another factor that is not included in an insurrection, you stupid lying treasonous scumbag. 911 is a bigger factor only because of the number of people killed, the motive is the same....an attack on democracy.
By following your logic, the Floyd riots were an attack on Democracy. Attack of federal, local, and state property and govt building. Blocking commerce and trade. Blocking mail routes. blocking shipments and shutting down people's livelihoods. Destruction and mayhem. Shutting down sectors of the economy and function of govt.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
By following your logic, the Floyd riots were an attack on Democracy. Attack of federal, local, and state property and govt building. Blocking commerce and trade. Blocking mail routes. blocking shipments and shutting down people's livelihoods. Destruction and mayhem. Shutting down sectors of the economy and function of govt.
Irrelevant whataboutism with the purpose of deflection. You lying stupid treasonous scumbag oath breaker and trumptard.

Jan 6 was an armed insurrection against the United State government in an effort to overturn a free and fair election.

Irrelevant whataboutism with the purpose of deflection. You lying stupid treasonous scumbag oath breaker and trumptard.

Jan 6 was an armed insurrection against the United State government in an effort to overturn a free and fair election.
This^^^ from the board queen of whataboutism! Hilarious!

Apparently it was not . There don't seem to be many charges of insurrection or convictions for it.

tumblr_m08o200r661rqfhi2o1_500.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT