ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon State Transfer Lands at Marshall

Interesting, guessing he will be sitting out due to grades BUT maybe not. What's the deal with no OLine recruits, we had one or two and either lost them or backed off of them. With the play we got from those guys this past season, one would think we'd take a few juco or something in that area.

Interesting, guessing he will be sitting out due to grades BUT maybe not. What's the deal with no OLine recruits, we had one or two and either lost them or backed off of them. With the play we got from those guys this past season, one would think we'd take a few juco or something in that area.

One former commit is still very much interested in us and will be announcing on National Signing Day. Marshall is also very involved with an OT who will be eligible immediately as a graduate transfer.

Also, don't forget the entire OL group from the 2016 red-shirted.That's essentially five new faces to add to the OL rotation.

One former commit is still very much interested in us and will be announcing on National Signing Day. Marshall is also very involved with an OT who will be eligible immediately as a graduate transfer.

Also, don't forget the entire OL group from the 2016 red-shirted.That's essentially five new faces to add to the OL rotation.
My memory sucks lol I forgot about the redshirts. Man I hope the majority is ready to roll. If we take one more recruit, wouldn't that put us over the 85 limit? Shew, soon as I can afford to, I am gonna rejoin Fairfield.

All questions to Doc. He will give you a complete rundown on each player. Stoops at ky did that. What about litton

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT