ADVERTISEMENT

Overstimulated Economy

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
That's the problem. It's NOT a SUPPLY CHAIN FAILURE.

Biden (and greed) claim that supply chain is to blame for inflation is 'totally dishonest,' Obama-era official says​

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-blame-supply-chain-inflation-obama-official

"Supply issues are by no means the root cause of our inflation. Blaming inflation on supply lines is like complaining about your sweater keeping you too warm after you’ve added several logs to the fireplace," Rattner wrote. "The bulk of our supply problems are the product of an overstimulated economy, not the cause of it."

They’re silly acting like this wasn’t inevitable.

If you print a ton of money and don’t have inflation it’s actually a lot worse than if you do.

Now, supply chain issues are causing prices to rise and it’s equally silly to say they aren’t. I have direct experience with this; it’s costing us more to get things in because we’re scrambling to buy them from different places to keep running, and some of that added cost is getting pushed on.

Reactions: marshallisqbu
it’s costing us more to get things in because we’re scrambling to buy them from different places to keep running, and some of that added cost is getting pushed on.
All due to an overstimulated economy, which is the root cause. NOT SUPPLY CHAIN FAILURE, as Mush & Greed would like to identify as the root cause.

PS - We all have direct experience with this, or at least those of us willing to work.

All due to an overstimulated economy, which is the root cause. NOT SUPPLY CHAIN FAILURE, as Mush & Greed would like to identify as the root cause.

PS - We all have direct experience with this, or at least those of us willing to work.
I can’t not get bags for bread because of an overstimulated economy. It’s because they’re stuck on a container ship, or on a truck, or the manufacturer can’t get plastic because it’s stuck on a container ship. None of that has to do with an overstimulated economy.

I can’t not get bags for bread because of an overstimulated economy. It’s because they’re stuck on a container ship, or on a truck, or the manufacturer can’t get plastic because it’s stuck on a container ship. None of that has to do with an overstimulated economy.
You're right. Have to blame the container ships stuck out in the harbor on Mush and Bootlicker.

That wouldn't have happened under Trump.

How about paying so many people not to work the ships? Paid everybody to stay home and quit. Working turned out to be for big suckers under that deal.

How about paying so many people not to work the ships? Paid everybody to stay home and quit. Working turned out to be for big suckers under that deal.
I probably should have just sat home and gotten the check, but I have to admit, those 18 months of having the entire building to myself were probably the most I've ever enjoyed my job. There were four other people in this entire big building, and three of them were women. I had five bathrooms I could go to, my own coffee room, and even an entire kitchen downstairs. Wasn't any work to do either. Just sit around here and watch youTube videos all day long. I even connected my Xfinity TV account to my laptop here and watched pretty much all of last year's March Madness. It's too bad college football games weren't on during the day time on week days. One of the younger women even brought her dog to work most days, so I played catch with it to pass time, and even took it outside to use the bathroom. Drank beers in the afternoon, usually only on Fridays though. Damn, I would love to return to all that. I would stay another 10 years if I could do that again.

You could get away with it probably.

It feels like everybody coming back now is a bunch of newbies. I've been here for the last two years by myself. Where the hell were you? Two years of physically being somewhere others haven't, you've marked your territory for sure.

There's still spit up chocolates on the sink in the bathroom from last year. That shit really cakes on.

I probably should have just sat home and gotten the check, but I have to admit, those 18 months of having the entire building to myself were probably the most I've ever enjoyed my job. There were four other people in this entire big building, and three of them were women. I had five bathrooms I could go to, my own coffee room, and even an entire kitchen downstairs. Wasn't any work to do either. Just sit around here and watch youTube videos all day long. I even connected my Xfinity TV account to my laptop here and watched pretty much all of last year's March Madness. It's too bad college football games weren't on during the day time on week days. One of the younger women even brought her dog to work most days, so I played catch with it to pass time, and even took it outside to use the bathroom. Drank beers in the afternoon, usually only on Fridays though. Damn, I would love to return to all that. I would stay another 10 years if I could do that again.
It’s stuff like this that reminds me how different my Covid experience has been than most peoples.

Almost nothing changed here. The, like, 2 people out of 300+ that could work remotely moved to that, but otherwise it’s been business as usual this entire time, just due to the nature of manufacturing.

Quit acting like a bimbo.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
That's the problem. It's NOT a SUPPLY CHAIN FAILURE.

Biden (and greed) claim that supply chain is to blame for inflation is 'totally dishonest,' Obama-era official says​

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-blame-supply-chain-inflation-obama-official

"Supply issues are by no means the root cause of our inflation. Blaming inflation on supply lines is like complaining about your sweater keeping you too warm after you’ve added several logs to the fireplace," Rattner wrote. "The bulk of our supply problems are the product of an overstimulated economy, not the cause of it."
SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE

SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE

Is that the biggest font here?

Let's see.

SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE

Probably the best would be to type it somewhere else in 1,000 font and then paste it here as a picture, but it's too late tonight.

But really though, how can we turn this failure into a success?

Biden has offered his Build Back Better plan, which would pass if he would just take out the tree hugger stuff. It probably wouldn't fix anything, but at least he could say he tried. He can't even say that right now since he's too beholden to advocates of fart wind as viable fuel.

Can he win re-election in '24 with no way of turning this around? Maybe he can, but it seems risky.

I really think that Durham guy blew it for the Republicans. Brought up the hag, so that brings out the hag. Now we have to see the hag on TV for the next few years. You know she's going to run again for the 8th time. She'll win too, because her side believes everything she says. Probably could get that Weiner guy as a running mate, just to seal the deal. This is a great time to be a pervert in America, so might as well bring him out again into the public view.

Who do we have on the bench that could beat the hag? Trump has to be the only one I can think of. I would watch if he runs against her, but not if they run some stiff like they did in 2008 and 2012. Should have just postponed the elections those years, and gave it to the anointed one. No way anybody was going to beat the big O. Hell, he'd win again if they'd let him run.

I think our lineup is going to be the same bunch that ran in 2016 against Trump. Nothing but a bunch of losers. Each one of them bowed down to Trump, and wouldn't even defend themselves, even when Trump would call their wives' ugly. He was right, but still, can't just stand there like Jeb, and look like a stiff Nerd. Trump pretty much smeared that bunch. 10 run ruled them all.

The hag won't beat Trump.

Not with this supply side failure continuing on forever. People don't re-elect shittiness. That's why Trump just lost. He turned to shit with the masks and shutdowns.

If you just sit around and say supply side failure and cross your arms, that's shittiness that will get beat.

Only reason Biden won is that he was not Trump. It was a vote against Trump. Biden or the hag will not be able to energize the people to fill out their mailed in ballots in '24 if this shit keeps up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT