ADVERTISEMENT

Parkland shooter penalty phase

In many ways I endorse the life sentence, especially for weak punks like this guy. His life in prison will be brutal until he either kills himself or dies by someone else’s hand.

Im for the death penalty for the guys who thrive in a prison environment.

We need to set an example for these school shooters and mass shooters. They either need to be shot and pictures of it need to be displayed in public or summarily executed. You shoot up a school or event or a theater then this is what will happen to you. 95 bullet holes in you and you are dead and look like swiss cheese. you are not glorified or a hero. You are dead.

If they remain alive, they need to be found guilty and then executed and it needs to be displayed to the public. You shoot places up then, you get hung or the chair. This is what happens and what it looks like.

That would end a lot of this.

Parents, check on your damn kids and get them off those stupid call of duty games and such. If the become loaners and act weird get them help. Too many pyscho weird kids today. This crap doesn't help.

Send a message. This is not cool or a video game. You are not a hero. You won't go down in a good way. We are going to shoot you back or hang your from a rope or fry your brains and gizzards on the courthouse lawn.

In many ways I endorse the life sentence, especially for weak punks like this guy. His life in prison will be brutal until he either kills himself or dies by someone else’s hand.

Im for the death penalty for the guys who thrive in a prison environment.
He won’t be in gen pop

I don’t really, on a fundamental level, understand life sentences. If they can be rehabilitated then do that and release them, if not then kill them.
I agree that they need to be post-birth aborted. Just a bunch of cells outside the womb. 😂

We just had one near where I live yesterday. 15 year old kid shot his brother, a cop, and 4 women on a walking trail. Shot another cop. 5 dead. The other cop and one woman are wounded. That cop released and woman in critical condition.

The 15 year old either shot himself or the cops did, not being released yet. He is in critical condition. Have read and heard it is a head wound of some sort.

5 dead, 2 more wounded, and he is wounded.

There are bunch of young physcopaths in this country. I think it is a lot of things causing it. Upbringing, environment, mild altering drugs, video games, etc. The list goes on.

My wife is a teacher and I have seen some of these nuts. They are all drugged up on that stuff. Look at you all weird. Just weird shit. Look like a bunch of future Dahmers or pysco's. I bet 30 % to half of these kids have some kind of mental disorder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT