ADVERTISEMENT

PGA Tour has merged with LIV Golf.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Well the world gets stranger. What a crock of shit all that was.

Last edited:
Well tbr world gets stranger. What a crock of shit all that was.
I tried to tell you it didn't matter. Phil, Koepka, et al look like geniuses now. At the very least, they are laughing their asses off.

Whats even more interesting....is it really a "merger" or did the PGA take the Saudi $$$ and sell out? The articles I've read aren't very clear (probably for obvious reasons).

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I tried to tell you it didn't matter. Phil, Koepka, et al look like geniuses now. At the very least, they are laughing their asses off.

Whats even more interesting....is it really a "merger" or did the PGA take the Saudi $$$ and sell out? The articles I've read aren't very clear (probably for obvious reasons).
Not sure. Maybe they did take the $$. LIV would have died becaues their product was terrible, had zero tv coverage, and it was just plain bad. They would have never really got any tv package. However, the PGA would have likely lost their lawsuits and LIV had the Saudi money.

I stopped watching professional golf this year because of this stuff and it was all getting boring. LIV was just terrible to try to watch. A lot of it was bad golf and not even real tournaments in my book. Now, I am done with it. I don't want to watch circus golf. I can't stand Phil Mickelson at all. I will go play golf but just not watch it on tv which is fine. I probably watched a total of about 8 holes this year anyway and that includes the Masters. **** the Saudis, PGA Tour, and LIV.

Pro sports are terrible and I gain less respect for pro sports and pro athletes each year. College is going down that road as well with the NIL stuff. Frankly, if it wasn't for Pullman Square, I don't know that I would even follow Marshall that close anymore. I do like turning a college football game on and have it on in the background on a Saturday evening. College basketball? Don't give too much of a shit about anymore. MLB? Haven't watched a full game in years. NBA ? Not sure if it even exists anymore. NFL is partially ruined but, I won't go out of my to say I have to watch that game or this game. I try to take my son to a NFL game every year or so if it is close by and one he wants to go to.

Now, the PGA is bad and ugly. I have noticed the crowds don't look very big on tv anymore when I see a PGA event. Looks like not very many people going.

Last edited:
Donald J Trump was proven to be right once again, as he said last year this was going to occur. Sure could use him back in office. He's about the only person who can straighten out the mess the liberals have created.

Donald J Trump was proven to be right once again, as he said last year this was going to occur. Sure could use him back in office. He's about the only person who can straighten out the mess the liberals have created.
He did pick it a year ago. hahahahaha

He called it exactly.

pga-tour-merges-with-saudi-backed-liv.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT