ADVERTISEMENT

Planned Coaching Changes

ToesMU

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 12, 2007
Notfolk, VA
Last edited:
Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
I'm not going to sit here and act like we have all the answers or dispute Grant's report, but this doesn't necessarily jive with what we're being told.

There are some cogs in the wheel that may change still that would affect roles and responsibilities.

clear description of what's going on, from grant traylor:

Hill waiting on final staff approval to coach wide receivers
Goebbel to be qb coach
Legg coaches tight ends while retaining OC position
Dunn to become special teams and recruiting coordinator (pending NCAA approval of 10th assistant position)

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/spor...cle_a7dd3636-cfa4-5066-a7b4-598528895cfb.html

I didn't see anywhere in the article where it said, "Legg would retain the OC position".

I think that's still in flex.......

Reactions: HerditAllBefore
Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
So is the former defensive coach at Virginia Tech, Cornell Brown, not being hired Marshall, as previously rumored??

Sounds like Doc is satisfied with the run run pass kick offense that Legg brings to the table. He's no more than a high school coach at best. Doesn't know his A-S from a hole in the ground. The good ol'buddy system lives on at Marshall.

Reactions: Elkview
Guess Doc has decided to shove all of his chips to the center of the table.Guess he doesn't think Legg is the problem. Either he has balls or has lost his mind.....this season will show us

Sounds like Doc is satisfied with the run run pass kick offense that Legg brings to the table. He's no more than a high school coach at best. Doesn't know his A-S from a hole in the ground. The good ol'buddy system lives on at Marshall.
Copy

I'm not going to sit here and act like we have all the answers or dispute Grant's report, but this doesn't necessarily jive with what we're being told.

There are some cogs in the wheel that may change still that would affect roles and responsibilities.

As somebody that worked in the media for the past 10 years at Marshall, let me assure you...they don't tell you guys much.

As somebody that worked in the media for the past 10 years at Marshall, let me assure you...they don't tell you guys much.

There's a lot of stuff that never makes the board, whether it be by request or respect for who it involves.

There's a lot of stuff that never makes the board, whether it be by request or respect for who it involves.

I realize that. But I have worked both in media for Herd Nation and for a couple of actual media sources. There is a big difference. I promise, they don't care for the message boards. You don't get the information you think you do.

I realize that. But I have worked both in media for Herd Nation and for a couple of actual media sources. There is a big difference. I promise, they don't care for the message boards. You don't get the information you think you do.

I think you are right in terms of before, but now it's a little different. I realize we don't get 100% of the info, but I think through our various sources, I believe we get 95% of it, which is more than any other message board and equal to any other media source.

I think you are right in terms of before, but now it's a little different. I realize we don't get 100% of the info, but I think through our various sources, I believe we get 95% of it, which is more than any other message board and equal to any other media source.

Maybe...but if that's the case...it has changed a lot since November.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT