ADVERTISEMENT

Political fundraising right now

Raoul Duke MU

Doctor of Journalism
I get hit up by both the Dems and the GOP, so I find trends to be interesting.

Right now, the DNC is texting the living shit out of me. As in daily. The usual $10 ask.

The RNC? Nothing since November.

Are any of you Repubs getting hit up by the RNC? If so, how and what amount are they asking for?

I get hit up by both the Dems and the GOP, so I find trends to be interesting.

Right now, the DNC is texting the living shit out of me. As in daily. The usual $10 ask.

The RNC? Nothing since November.

Are any of you Repubs getting hit up by the RNC? If so, how and what amount are they asking for?

Are you still writing in Eugene Debs.

I am not registered to vote, so nothing.

Me too.

I'm so sick of robocalls (political and otherwise) from WV though. We're talking 3-4 per day all 304 area codes but a different number every time. I block the numbers but they still happen. I haven't lived in WV for over 10 years now but still have my 304 cell. So annoying.

Are you still writing in Eugene Debs.

At least he was a Hoosier, so he had that going for him.

I've never written in a vote for POTUS.

The only left-wing alternative party I have voted for is the Mountain Party in WV. Frankly, MTR is an abomination to God's creation. WV's greatest asset is its natural beauty and wilderness. With there being no real difference in a WV DEM or REPUB (as you all found out with your double-turn-coat governor), I might as well have been a one-issue voter. The only other issue to ever consider was, "will they fvck Marshall to promote WVU?"

BTW, how about those Spartans?

We're getting calls and mail from Republicans. They don't have our cell #s so no texts. Even got a direct mail solicitation from Melania last week.

To be clear, there was a time when I was a bit more enthusiastic about Republican candidates and their agenda. Apparently, I'm still on their contact list and still get solicitations.

My friends who gave to dems said they never saw anything like the sheer amount of DNC emails that came their way during the last Presidential election.

At least he was a Hoosier, so he had that going for him.

I've never written in a vote for POTUS.

The only left-wing alternative party I have voted for is the Mountain Party in WV. Frankly, MTR is an abomination to God's creation. WV's greatest asset is its natural beauty and wilderness. With there being no real difference in a WV DEM or REPUB (as you all found out with your double-turn-coat governor), I might as well have been a one-issue voter. The only other issue to ever consider was, "will they fvck Marshall to promote WVU?"

BTW, how about those Spartans?

To many turnovers, tough way to end the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT