ADVERTISEMENT

Poll of the century

Would you rather?

• Watch a WVU game with BC, Fan or Arch in Fans log shack

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Watch a Marshall game with greed (or one of the other libtards)

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Force Arch and Fan to come to Hton to drink some beers and watch game

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a three tap kegerator in my livingroom and two TVs.

One will probably be on Bluey though.
Excited Wake Up GIF by Bluey

I just need a good internet connection so I can continue to irritate rifle on FB, because he hates the fact I'm happy and sometimes post about it.

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd
I voted watch w Greed. As long as we avoid politics, his views on Herd sports are shockingly on point. I think it may be a different person that posts on the sports board.

option 1: my place is always open . . . literally. hell, i lost my key 17 years ago (moved in 18 years ago). bonus: i'll be building a 38x48 garage this spring/summer with a 2 bedroom apartment above it. there will be comfortable accomodations for upwards of 14, easily, when completed on the property (20+ drunks). internet speed isn't an issue. we can roast a hawg or 3, might be able to pick them up at the log cabin resort across the road; can roast some pork, also, if you want.

option 2: i'm petrified of snakes. as long as greed doesn't make me go to church with him, it would be a cool experience. i'd definitely put this option in the forefront based on getting to tour greed's woodworking shop and seeing some of his cabinetry and other creations. just no damn snake handling.

option 3: "some" beers? what's your definition of "some"? a full weekend . . . put me down for two 30 boxes of natty light as my definition of "some". and no, @MichiganHerd, we're not drinking any of that yuppy panther piss that you have to poor in a mug and hold your pinky out like a flaming liberal as you sip it.

• Haha
Reactions: marshallisqbu
we're not drinking any of that yuppy panther piss that you have to poor in a mug and hold your pinky out like a flaming liberal as you sip it.

Would we also have to sit next to one of those woke fire pits while drinking the panther piss?

Asking for a friend

@MichiganHerd can you bring your woke fire pit? my wife told me she'd buy me a dress and wig if i bought one.
I have a solo stove. Took a sledgehammer to the one my wife brought home, and it's now used as decorative rock around the back side of the frog pond. Frogs really dig laying under those rocks.

Not to mention, I have pics on my phone that mlblack w/period sent me of him bragging about being on his 2nd seltzer beer.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT