ADVERTISEMENT

Should Hunter Biden Receive Jail Time for Refusing a Congressional Subpoena?

Should Hunter Biden receive jail time for ignoring a congressional subpoena?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's almost as much of a piece of shit as GREED, but having said, I'm voting no for several reasons.

Going after him aggressively can backfire due to Dems pushing a narrative that Republicans are spending all their time going after Hunter instead of focusing on important shit that Biden fvcked up. Plus, it can make people start to feel sorry for him.

Like GREED, Hunter is a born fvckup. But I think the optics of seeing him parading around, ignoring congressional subpoenas supports the accusations that the Biden family think they are above the law and that the Biden administration has a two tier justice system.

Looks like Bannon's situation prompted Hunter to at least make an appearance (that he fled like an entitled little bitch)

The big state govt swamp is on full display. Keep on letting them do it, in front of the American people. One day, people will wake up to what has been going on.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I mean yeah that’s what’s supposed to happen when you ignore a subpoena.

So should the many Republicans who ignored subpoenas. Some of whom are voting today, which is hypocrisy distilled down to 200 proof.

I mean yeah that’s what’s supposed to happen when you ignore a subpoena.

So should the many Republicans who ignored subpoenas. Some of whom are voting today, which is hypocrisy distilled down to 200 proof.
I'm all for it, both sides. Quit shielding politicians.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT