ADVERTISEMENT

Popular Vote

Should extragreen be permanently banned?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
I've done that several times. I'm willing to do it again, but only after you provide the evidence that 99.9% of all retail workers are part time. Calling you a liar.
^^liar lying about evidence he does not have again^^

I've done that several times. I'm willing to do it again, but only after you provide the evidence that 99.9% of all retail workers are part time. Calling you a liar.
Put up or shut up with it. Cmon big mouth. I have broken no oath or laws regarding elections. Had some speeding tickets before. Other than shut the **** up. I have been looked at by the govt. Have a VA Loan. Go to a military installation to visit or see customers and they run a check. Been other places where they run a check.

So, put up or shut the F up with it. Cmon let's hear it.

Put up or shut up with it. Cmon big mouth. I have broken no oath or laws regarding elections. Had some speeding tickets before. Other than shut the **** up. I have been looked at by the govt. Have a VA Loan. Go to a military installation to visit or see customers and they run a check. Been other places where they run a check.

he's not going to put anything up without some stipulation that you, or somebody, has to prove some off the wall bullshit first. classic sign he has nothing. zero. nada. zilch. he's simply a geriatric mentally deranged liberal crybaby completely eaten up in the head with all things orange man bad spouting off on his keyboard.

You're a lying OATH BREAKER trumptard.

he's not going to put anything up without some stipulation that you, or somebody, has to prove some off the wall bullshit first. classic sign he has nothing. zero. nada. zilch. he's simply a geriatric mentally deranged liberal crybaby completely eaten up in the head with all things orange man bad spouting off on his keyboard.
^^^liar. Want proof?? He's here.

This thread is all the proof I need to vote yes, extra should be banned. Saying the same thing over and over is a detriment to the board and he does it in nearly every thread.

I don’t know why he chooses to be this way, my guess is he just can’t debate his positions, so resorting to name calling is all he has. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: mlblack16.
This thread is all the proof I need to vote yes, extra should be banned. Saying the same thing over and over is a detriment to the board and he does it in nearly every thread.

I don’t know why he chooses to be this way, my guess is he just can’t debate his positions, so resorting to name calling is all he has. It’s embarrassing.
When he is defeated and knows it he resorts to repeating the same post over and over again in hopes that people will just quit so he can claim some sort of victory.

When he is defeated and knows it he resorts to repeating the same post over and over again in hopes that people will just quit so he can claim some sort of victory.
Liberal playbook. They do it all the time.

Things is a mother ****er like me won't back down. I am tired of our side backing down.

You're a liar. You were a liar before you became an OATH BREAKER. Now you're a LYING OATH BREAKER. Same goes for your trump buddy.

Liberal playbook. They do it all the time.

Things is a mother ****er like me won't back down. I am tired of our side backing down.
You're a liar. You were a liar before you became an OATH BREAKER. Now you're a LYING OATH BREAKER. Same goes for your trump buddy.

Angry Soccer GIF by Atlanta United

• Sad
Reactions: extragreen
I asked a simple question and you can't answer it. Tells me all that I need to know.

only thing i learned in this thread is greed won't answer the simple question as to whether he graduated high school. likely either because he doesn't want to embarrass himself by saying "no", or lie by saying "yes".

only thing i learned in this thread is greed won't answer the simple question as to whether he graduated high school. likely either because he doesn't want to embarrass himself by saying "no", or lie by saying "yes".
You're a bald-faced liar and that is proven by the fact that you're viewing and posting on this board.

He already said on here a few years back he didn’t graduate HS. He brought it up trying to brag about having run his own business or something as almost a brag attempt. I take him at his word that he didn’t.
that might be the only thing we can take him at his word on.

based on his many attempts at addressing economics, politics, law, and military strategy...i think we can take him at his word.

He already said on here a few years back he didn’t graduate HS. He brought it up trying to brag about having run his own business or something as almost a brag attempt. I take him at his word that he didn’t.
You're a bare-faced liar.

that might be the only thing we can take him at his word on.

based on his many attempts at addressing economics, politics, law, and military strategy...i think we can take him at his word.
^^still looking for someone stupider than himself. If you agree with him, you're the someone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT