ADVERTISEMENT

Press Secretary Jen Has Covid

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
If these people would just wear masks, get vaccinated, and social distance this would not happen.

Jen Psaki needed a few days off. She needed to take a break from running point for this disaster of an administration. Needed to go back to drawing board with narratives people “care” about Like LGBQTUVWXYZ issues. They need to move away from economy talk. The more she talks, the lower the approval ratings go.

Yep, that's all this was. Like the "elbow inflammation" and other bullshit injuries pitchers come up with when they just want to skip a start.
Now that is is the old poster that I remember. That is quality right there. I spit my drink out.

This is going to be a good week on here.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
She shouldn't have any problem isolating, as I doubt anybody wants to be anywhere within close proximity to Ronald McDonald's daughter. Maybe rifle though, since he thought red on the head like a dick on a dog Kathy Griffin was gorgeous.

This is going to be a good week on here.
For who?? Oath Breaker.

Biden is still the president.

Kamala is VP.

House....controlled by the Ds.

Senate...controlled by the Ds.

Millions of jobs created under biden.

Net negative 3 million jobs under your lying inept orange Jesus

Your idol is being investigated for inciting an insurrection against the United States government with the intent to overturn the results of a free and fair election

You're still a liar.

4 of your buddies are still exiled from this board

But I'm still here.

Having fun yet??

For who?? Oath Breaker.

Biden is still the president.

Kamala is VP.

House....controlled by the Ds.

Senate...controlled by the Ds.

Millions of jobs created under biden.

Net negative 3 million jobs under your lying inept orange Jesus

Your idol is being investigated for inciting an insurrection against the United States government with the intent to overturn the results of a free and fair election

You're still a liar.

4 of your buddies are still exiled from this board

But I'm still here.

Having fun yet??
Could be a great week if you would go away.

Signed

Everyone

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Even Chuck Todd was shitting all over Biden yesterday on Meet the Press. He really might blow it by being so dumb and letting these prices get so high on shit.

I wanted to say Biden was a good man, but he looks stupid and acts like he's way out of touch with shit every day. Even more than I am, and that's about as close to being dead as you can get.

So we're stuck with a dead president.

For some reason, I still think I better get this Nissan Maxima very soon. Maybe this week.

So Biden, knowing he was a possible carrier of Covid, met maskless with the Pope for extended period of time on Friday?

Jen Psaki needed a few days off. She needed to take a break from running point for this disaster of an administration. Needed to go back to drawing board with narratives people “care” about Like LGBQTUVWXYZ issues. They need to move away from economy talk. The more she talks, the lower the approval ratings go.
Don't forget, the NUMBER ONE threat to our national security is racism. Per Mush, all the top commanding generals said so.

China displaying supersonic intercontinental missiles? Pfft, mere child's play to a cop who dares to hold a minority to the same standards of the law as whitey.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Don't forget, the NUMBER ONE threat to our national security is racism. Per Mush, all the top commanding generals said so.

China displaying supersonic intercontinental missiles? Pfft, mere child's play to a cop who dares to hold a minority to the same standards of the law as whitey.
Troops are going through racial sensitive training now..right after the failure in afghanistan

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT