ADVERTISEMENT

Question for greed and/or other misc. goofball left wing nut jobs

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
what caused your insanity to think the way that you do?

born that way or what caused your brain to have a backward thought process? thinking it has to be a case of clinical insanity, but really not sure in some of you people.

Reactions: Jartard
Greed/Ignored user took a personality test, he’s officially LWNJ.

Look^^^^ It's a partial list of the Conservative Knuckle Dragging Mouth Breathers Thicket.

I have considered turning liberal, because the whole idea that my conservatism was based on is fake. There is no such thing anymore as just working for your keep and keeping what you make. What you get is based on shit that's not work.

Personality, look and sound. That's what success is built on these days. A whole lot of nothing. Work is mostly done either by robots or what is called low skilled labor or maybe even illegal immigrants. They're some of the hardest workers I've seen, and they get to sleep 20 to a roach infested shit slum.

When I was younger, I thought maybe there was something to this working hard, smart, etc. and getting way ahead. There's not. You either have the look, sound and personality or you get your head chopped off and thrown in a pile of dead fish.

I'm a dead fish. I still vote Republican and probably would right now again, mainly because Trump would not allow $4 gas. $4 gas is like putting on a mask. Automatic loss and failure as a president if you allow it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT