ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the board...

Don't tie me in with that space alien. And every thread is him bashing everyone for everything.

I think any of those threads would clearly define my take on the OT.

I think I took that class. I also took one on Islam, one should understand the enemy.

Glad you can actually call them the enemy. I though your ilk thinks the greatest threat to the US is good ol' boys wearing red ball caps...

The US pretty much did take over much of the world at that time. America, fvck yeah. Not out of fear, but necessity.

And rebuilt its enemies at a huge cost to its taxpayers...

Glad you can actually call them the enemy. I though your ilk thinks the greatest threat to the US is good ol' boys wearing red ball caps...

And rebuilt its enemies at a huge cost to its taxpayers...
The greatest threat to our nation, which in reality is our Constitution, will always be from within. Foreign terrorists are an enemy, but they will never have the means to topple us....this does not mean they should not be studied.

Hearts and minds. Plus leaving our enemies in rubble would only lead to more war, people with nothing to lose tend to get ornery.

The greatest threat to our nation, which in reality is our Constitution, will always be from within. Foreign terrorists are an enemy, but they will never have the means to topple us....this does not mean they should not be studied.

But you're the one that is ok welcoming millions of military age males from our enemies into our midst...

But yeah you're right - I'm a moron and you're a libertarian...

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Neither of you have an understanding of the Bible.
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-south-park.gif

• Haha
Reactions: herdfan06
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT