ADVERTISEMENT

Quick Thoughts

Aaron Perkins

Jan 9, 2006
Huntington
pulled this up and haven’t looked at a single thread because I am sure I will get a little angry so I’m going to list my opinions/concerns first.

1. I don’t understand the lack of the use of Xavier Gaines on the first series.
2. Tavin Richardson has got to start playing like a senior immediately
3. I still don’t think we know what we have with Green yet. Lost to two very good football teams.
4. Good chance that our two losses are to two teams that may combine for two total losses all year and one will be to Ohio State.
5. We played bad, against a good team. That is a recipe for disaster. Once the dominos fall you can’t stop them.
6. 2-2 after four. 90 percent of you predicted that so I assume when I read all the posts everyone will be talking about how we are you thought we would be and the Middle game is big.
7. Excuses or facts? Regardless of what you want to call them we are adjusting to new personnel. We will be fine but a game like that we needed Obi, King, Henry, and Yulee.
8. We got beat up front. A quote from someone on the sidelines (non coach) “Cincinnati’s players were just different..”
9. The fans showed up and it was great.
10. I hate the heat. Hate it. Watching these games tonight in Utah and Nevada and it is in the 30’s and raining and I am jealous
11. I watched uab and western and rice and la tech. Four team and no quarterbacks.

Go Herd. Beat Middle! Biggest game of the year to date and I hope we have a great crowd down there.

Reactions: herdfan3168
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News