ADVERTISEMENT

Raytheon CEO Says We've Depleted Domestic Ammo

This is correct and we are also depleting our strategic reserve of oil.

We can't even do proper training now in some areas..we gave them all our stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Especially since this war is going to be going on in 5-10 more years.
There are woven ethnic/religious disputes in the area (see Zelenskyy banning a certain Orthodox Church woth Russian ties). This thing ain’t stopping for years and even if Putin dies it may not end then.

Good thing us conservatives have plenty of guns and ammo. Maybe it's time for an armed real insurrection.

There are woven ethnic/religious disputes in the area (see Zelenskyy banning a certain Orthodox Church woth Russian ties). This thing ain’t stopping for years and even if Putin dies it may not end then.

I will have to ask my wife about this when she returns home from her Orthodox service. I could also ask the Russian Ukrainian Trump supporting NRA Orthodox couple that live across the street from us.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Air power alone can't win wars.

We are depleting our arsenals and strategic reserves over Ukriane. That is misguided.
castle-films-woody-woodpecker-misguided-missile-1.jpg

I’m not Orthodox but I love the Lord of Spirits podcast - two really bright orthodox Fathers.
My wife is not familiar with this podcast, but is familiar with Fr. Andrew Stephen Damick and Fr. Stephen De Young. She has met Fr. Andrew Stephen Damick a few times.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Running out of weapons? Must be some kind of weapons, toilet paper, baby formula conspiracy.

He is protecting the security of our country by preventing Putin from taking over Ukraine . Do you really think he would stop there. ?
We have other contingencies around the world and our arsenal is for our military first and formeost and for our nations defense. Running our stockpiles critically low over Ukraine is misguided.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT