ADVERTISEMENT

Read my Lips yes new taxes

i am not comparing 168 to multi millionaires
You're a lying trumptard oath breaker. See below...

Come on now. 168 is middle class. Not even near the top.

168 is absolutely middle class.
It's $62,000 more than the upper limit of the middle quintile of household income. You lying idiot. 168,000 puts you in the top quintile in 2021
You are just a jealous hayseed.
You're a lying idiot.

Anyone have some extra trump chum? I shared some and I'm running low.
Dp-jJX.gif

I don’t have a problem with raising more SS taxes, but if they want to really “tax the rich” why don’t they do a slot limit? Leave the current cap structure in place and then take the cap back off for income over $500,000.
I don't think that is politically attainable. We know the very rich run this place.
Hey, Mr. Independent, the cap has been tied to inflation for decades so the $168,000 cap is already an inflation adjusted number. Back in the 1950s it was about $40,000.
You are right, I was wrong.

Either way, this is truly one problem more revenue will largely fix. That, and more population growth...ever wonder why both parties haven't fixed immigration?

I love it when Raoul pretends to be an expert on something only to get schooled in a thread.
Even Rufus agreed with me, looks like we both got schooled.

Unlike your bunch, I admit when I am wrong. And your bunch is wrong here almost every day, hell they've been caught posting actual fake news.
Pretty much the norm. What he lacks in knowledge he makes up for with confidence.
You being in the top 3 dumbasses on the board is pretty much the norm. Hell, you are still using that Hector gif the wrong way.

I don't think that is politically attainable. We know the very rich run this place.

You are right, I was wrong.

Either way, this is truly one problem more revenue will largely fix. That, and more population growth...ever wonder why both parties haven't fixed immigration?
Thank you for being a man.

Anyway, the democrats don’t go 15 minutes without using “pay your fair share” and the republicans would have a hard time standing to protect 1/10th of 1% of taxpayers. I am actually drafting a proposal that I will share with my congressman and several Republican leaders that will propose the slot limit SS solution. I’m going through the exercise of trying to establish the amount of revenue it would generate and documenting the sources.

My only issue is adding a proposal that could insulate and separate the money so they can’t just keep loaning it to the general fund.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

Unlike your bunch, I admit when I am wrong. And your bunch is wrong here almost every day, hell they've been caught posting actual fake news.

You being in the top 3 dumbasses on the board is pretty much the norm. Hell, you are still using that Hector gif the wrong way.
Nah you are mistaken yet again.

stupid, yet consistent. Hell wrong about gifs too. Still think you are to the right of Eisenhower? Idiot

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT