ADVERTISEMENT

Realistic Transfer Portal QB Names

IGot AHerdOn

Silver Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2007
This is just me surmising and putting names out there that are realistic. You won't see Caleb Williams or any of the big names but more just putting some info out there. Mods or anyone else, feel free to chime in.

Emory Jones- Florida QB- Struggled at times with consistency. Reading through ESPN, the comment was he needs to be open to a G5 Transfer

Matthew McKay- Montana State QB- Started his career at NC State. Transferred to Montana State. Played well this year, 16 TDs to 3 INTs, ran for 400+. Only negative, in my eyes, is he left his team before the FCS Playoffs. Same team is in the Championship game now.

Jarrett Doege- WVU QB- Look, I don't want him but I think the G5 is his landing spot. He wont wow anyone but if MU can keep Ali, he wont need to either right?

Harrison Bailey- Tennessee QB- Longshot probably. Started some at Tennessee as a true freshman but also doesnt seem to be getting a ton of talk concerning his transfer.

Jack Plummer- Purdue QB- Played a little bit. Seems like his next option is to transfer down to G5

Austin Reed- West Florida QB (Division II)- Probably my favorite here. Played as a RS Freshman in 2019. Freshman of the Year in D2 by some publications. 46 Touchdowns, 6 TDs in Champ game that year. 38 TD passes in 2021 to 8 INTs. Not currently transferring but a name I wanted to put out there.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News