ADVERTISEMENT

Recession

By staying away from flat kneed people like you.

But you associate with people like this?
giphy.gif

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Question for everyone. first I try to put well thought out comments on political stuff. Personally I would classify myself as a fiscal conservative and a social libertarian. I have had many people ask what that means as that can't understand it. So it means, using abortion as an example. I have my personal feelings regarding abortion, should not be illegal but should be limited. I think everyone in this country has the right to their opinion and if they believe otherwise that is their right and if the government allows it then so be it does not affect me(libertarian views). I just do not want my tax dollars paying for them(conservative fiscal thoughts).

So back to the original point, why, when someone makes a well thought out comment are they usually ignored(I have seen many over time and a few of my own) and the name calling on both sides over take reasonable comments.

For those who posted that I had been gone for a long time and called me names last week, that is EXACTLY why I stopped posting because of the idiocy of people (my personal opinion) on both sides of every argument.

Question for everyone. first I try to put well thought out comments on political stuff. Personally I would classify myself as a fiscal conservative and a social libertarian. I have had many people ask what that means as that can't understand it. So it means, using abortion as an example. I have my personal feelings regarding abortion, should not be illegal but should be limited. I think everyone in this country has the right to their opinion and if they believe otherwise that is their right and if the government allows it then so be it does not affect me(libertarian views). I just do not want my tax dollars paying for them(conservative fiscal thoughts).

So back to the original point, why, when someone makes a well thought out comment are they usually ignored(I have seen many over time and a few of my own) and the name calling on both sides over take reasonable comments.

For those who posted that I had been gone for a long time and called me names last week, that is EXACTLY why I stopped posting because of the idiocy of people (my personal opinion) on both sides of every argument.
Mute EG and this problem gets much better.

@GK4Herd what do you make if this?

How does this make sense @ARandomHerdFan ?

Ever since it became obvious voting for Biden was one of their biggest mistakes, they have pretty much disappeared from Pullman. GK shows up occasionally to share stuff about science, but ignores any requests to defend his horrible President. I don't blame him. How can you possibly defend this disaster of a POTUS?

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
8 MILLION JOBS CREATED

3.6% UE

INFRASTRUCTURE BILL

3 MILLION MORE PEOPLE ENROLLED IN ACA HEALTHCARE AND LOWER PREMIUMS

0 INSURRECTIONS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT