ADVERTISEMENT

Release the variant!

They're seeing folks learning to live with the virus and getting back to doing things they missed, like seeing family without the Democrat's or Fauci's permission.

Between doing more lockdowns and all the crazy shit they fully endorse from the looney Left, the Dems are committing political suicide.

They can't even blame China. Can't even even investigate. What does that tell you?

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar.

Screw them and their lockdowns. Not doing that shit again.

Happy holiday peasants we may let you visit and travel.

Mush spends
Thanksgiving with a billionaire. He's for the little man though. Hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Continuing to hype the virus only highlights Biden’s* failure to bring it under control as he adamantly promised to do.
Why don't they just be honest about it? This thing is never going away. The Chinese Hosed us Badly. You will need to take a shot every 6 months or so. The masks don't work. If you are high risk protect yourself and here are the folks at risk. Move on. Just stop the bull shit.

Reactions: Rock98Dog
Stock market getting hit on this news.

Time to shut everything down again.
buy-buy-buy.gif

Reactions: Chevy1
Ugh.

Delta was a game changer. So frustrating to see this news, this could be another game changer. :(

If you’re going to panic, you must panic early.

Doing something to restrict travel in two weeks will be too late. I’m ok with restricting travel until we find more data.

odds are it’s already here though :(

Reactions: alphasig1053
Ugh.

Delta was a game changer. So frustrating to see this news, this could be another game changer. :(

Doing something to restrict travel in two weeks will be too late. I’m ok with restricting travel until we find more data.

Travel to 8 African countries has been restricted earlier this afternoon.

Ugh.

I said this this morning. No way you keep it out of this country. By the time you learn about it it’s likely too late. Hopefully once we discover more we find that it isn’t resistant to the vaccine. They’ve named the variant Omicron for what it’s worth.

I said this this morning. No way you keep it out of this country. By the time you learn about it it’s likely too late. Hopefully once we discover more we find that it isn’t resistant to the vaccine. They’ve named the variant Omicron for what it’s worth.
To be fair it looks like most of the variants are resistant to the vaccine

Continuing to hype the virus only highlights Biden’s* failure to bring it under control as he adamantly promised to do.
First off…this variant appears to be originating in another country, I’m not sure what that has to do with Biden. He neither controls how Southern Africa handles the virus nor is he responsible for mutant replications of life. Evolution of life is hardwired into the biology of this planet since before man even existed. Where this virus is left to prosper, the likelihood of mutations will always exist.

Right now the vaccine is the best thing we have to curb the virus. It’s not perfect but the fully vaccinated are overwhelmingly less likely to be hospitalized and die from Covid than the unvaccinated. Biden has been pushing mandates to get everyone vaccinated…you know…that thing that gives you better protection than anything available at the moment. Yet a segment of our population is fighting mandates under the cloak of muh freedom. Biden shut down travel to the hot spots of this mutation. I agree with that just like I did when Trump restricted travel.

So excuse me if I don’t buy this line of bull. If only there was a way to draw a parallel between those who are refusing the most significant tool we have in slowing this thing down with a particular political ideology. Then boy we might find where the blame should be assigned.

Some of you act like having to get a booster shot is some kind of failure. There are numerous things we were vaccinated for that requires a booster. This isn’t a failure…it’s a stark reality of biology and science. Scientist aren’t Gods, but they’ve given us an effective tool that people are actively shunning out of stupidity. I can guarantee almost all of you are vaccinated. Why? Because you’re not stupid. Yet even though most all of you are vaccinated, many are still whining like little girls that somehow getting a booster is some proof of failure or drug company profiteering or microchip planting or whatever lobotomy inducing conspiracy you’re pushing at the moment.

The reality of Biology is that mutations occur in the replication of life. Evolution favors those mutations that give themselves a chance to continue to replicate. The only way to slow it down is to use the tools that reduce the chance of replication occurring. And even then it might not be totally effective. That’s not a conspiracy. That’s reality.

We have a whole dumb ass segment of our population that is not using the greatest tools we have at the moment to prevent that replication. And the irony is the very group that are driving this epidemic are the ones assigning blame.

To be fair it looks like most of the variants are resistant to the vaccine
Delta is the main variant in our country at the moment and even though the vaccine isn’t as effective as it was with the variant that was dominant when the vaccine was first developed, the vaccine still is pumping out some pretty good numbers against it. Like Carl said once…I’d rather face Delta fully vaccinated than not. It’s still doing a pretty good job.

But you are absolutely right that at some point the variants might become more and more vaccine resistant. That’s just the reality of evolution. The only mutations that will get a stronghold are the ones that can get by the vaccine.

This is really why getting everyone vaccinated is so important. The less chance that we give the virus to replicate the less chance that we have breakthrough variants. But we’re not talking just the US. We’re talking about the entire world. Because we are not isolated from hardly anywhere on this earth. If it’s in Southern Africa it going to be here if not already.

First off…this variant appears to be originating in another country, I’m not sure what that has to do with Biden. He neither controls how Southern Africa handles the virus nor is he responsible for mutant replications of life. Evolution of life is hardwired into the biology of this planet since before man even existed. Where this virus is left to prosper, the likelihood of mutations will always exist.

Right now the vaccine is the best thing we have to curb the virus. It’s not perfect but the fully vaccinated are overwhelmingly less likely to be hospitalized and die from Covid than the unvaccinated. Biden has been pushing mandates to get everyone vaccinated…you know…that thing that gives you better protection than anything available at the moment. Yet a segment of our population is fighting mandates under the cloak of muh freedom. Biden shut down travel to the hot spots of this mutation. I agree with that just like I did when Trump restricted travel.

So excuse me if I don’t buy this line of bull. If only there was a way to draw a parallel between those who are refusing the most significant tool we have in slowing this thing down with a particular political ideology. Then boy we might find where the blame should be assigned.

Some of you act like having to get a booster shot is some kind of failure. There are numerous things we were vaccinated for that requires a booster. This isn’t a failure…it’s a stark reality of biology and science. Scientist aren’t Gods, but they’ve given us an effective tool that people are actively shunning out of stupidity. I can guarantee almost all of you are vaccinated. Why? Because you’re not stupid. Yet even though most all of you are vaccinated, many are still whining like little girls that somehow getting a booster is some proof of failure or drug company profiteering or microchip planting or whatever lobotomy inducing conspiracy you’re pushing at the moment.

The reality of Biology is that mutations occur in the replication of life. Evolution favors those mutations that give themselves a chance to continue to mutate. The only way to slow it down is to use the tools that reduce the chance of replication occurring. And even then it might not be totally effective. That’s not a conspiracy. That’s reality.

We have a whole dumb ass segment of our population that is not using the greatest tools we have at the moment to prevent that replication. And the irony is the very group that are driving this epidemic are the ones assigning blame.
Mush is the one who said he would get it under control and he had a plan. Big statement. He can't even talk about China and their accountability.

That is what it has to do with Biden, The Mush Brain with a plan.

Mush is the one who said he would get it under control and he had a plan. Big statement. He can't even talk about China and their accountability.

That is what it has to do with Biden, The Mush Brain with a plan.
I’m not sure what statement you’re referencing. Could you link it? I’m not doubting you, but I’d like to know what you are referencing.

But let’s say he did say he would. Does that change the fact that an overwhelming majority of the people dying or taking up ICU beds are the unvaccinated. So if we have a tool available that can greatly diminish the hospitalizations and deaths, and Biden is mandating, pushing, and incentivizing the vaccine…yet people refuse it…who’s really to blame?

I’m not sure what statement you’re referencing. Could you link it? I’m not doubting you, but I’d like to know what you are referencing.

But let’s say he did say he would. Does that change the fact that an overwhelming majority of the people dying or taking up ICU beds are the unvaccinated. So if we have a tool available that can greatly diminish the hospitalizations and deaths, and Biden is mandating, pushing, and incentivizing the vaccine…yet people refuse it…who’s really to blame?
You know he said it.

Here is one time the idiot spoke.

He is the one who said it. I guess he couldn't convince people to take the vaccine. He had three of them on the market. He had data and research done. He had history on how to treat it.

That's on him. He bragged about it , said it, and he had more deaths.

Guess he mouth was writing checks his ass couldn't cash.

The reality of Biology is that mutations occur in the replication of life. Evolution favors those mutations that give themselves a chance to continue to mutate. The only way to slow it down is to use the tools that reduce the chance of replication occurring. And even then it might not be totally effective. That’s not a conspiracy. That’s reality.

There were a lot of voices saying we shouldn’t be doing boosters - we should be focusing efforts on vaccinating third world countries because that is where the variants will come from (see Delta:India).

I personally took a booster and was on the fence about sacrificing domestic vaccines for world wide efforts but lots of smart people out there were warning about this.

Though of course not clear that higher vax rate in Africa would have prevented this.

Ugh, such a tough thing to manage.

Reactions: GK4Herd
"mostly mild symptoms, and we haven’t seen a spike in hospital admissions.""

Give it two weeks. It will most likely go up!

You know he said it.

Here is one time the idiot spoke.

He is the one who said it. I guess he couldn't convince people to take the vaccine. He had three of them on the market. He had data and research done. He had history on how to treat it.

That's on him. He bragged about it , said it, and he had more deaths.

Guess he mouth was writing checks his ass couldn't cash.
If only it would have gone away when the weather got warmer. Disappear like a miracle.

Lol…sorry…I couldn’t resist.

Reactions: Chevy1
Deflection

Nah…if I was deflecting I‘d post a video of of the 40 actual times Trump said that the virus would just disappear.

But okay…I accept your rebuke. Biden should never had said this. I’m sure he said it with the best intentions. He probably just didn’t count on the ignorance of a segment of our country that equates the vaccine as a loss of freedom or the mark of the beast or whatever. So for that Biden deserves all the criticism he gets. Thousands of unvaccinated people dying is delivering him a tremendous political defeat. Congratulations. I guess.

Nah…if I was deflecting I‘d post a video of of the 40 actual times Trump said that the virus would just disappear.

But okay…I accept your rebuke. Biden should never had said this. I’m sure he said it with the best intentions. He probably just didn’t count on the ignorance of a segment of our country that equates the vaccine as a loss of freedom or the mark of the beast or whatever. So for that Biden deserves all the criticism he gets. Thousands of unvaccinated people dying is delivering him a tremendous political defeat. Congratulations. I guess.
He said it because it was virtue signaling and people actually fell for it. We do have freedom in this country and who knows if the vaccine will actually stop the new varieties. People with vaccine are passing it as well.

But the bigger picture is Biden ans his followers actually believed he could stop it and Trump was mean.

Fact. More people died with Covid under Biden.

Yeah, just terrible forever.

I got to live 37 years before the world really came to an end. It did with this. No hope of anything ever. Oh well. I'll be out in a field by myself somewhere gagging and praying for some real cancer to get the hell out of this before it's too late.

Yeah, just terrible forever.

I got to live 37 years before the world really came to an end. It did with this. No hope of anything ever. Oh well. I'll be out in a field by myself somewhere gagging and praying for some real cancer to get the hell out of this before it's too late.
This may be the end of the world as we knew it. I don't want to live like a bunch of Koreans in an airport. Remember when you used to see those Koreans overseas and they would be running around with masks on. That's going to be us. I am not made for that.

Of course it is. It is a deflection.

We are closer to WW3 now than any time since the Cuban Missile Crisis. There are some serious concerns. Our enemies see us as weak and we are right now.

Democrats never want Covid to go away. They can control elections, power locally and federally. Spending bill after spending bill.

Of course it is. It is a deflection.

We are closer to WW3 now than any time since the Cuban Missile Crisis. There are some serious concerns. Our enemies see us as weak and we are right now.

Democrats never want Covid to go away. They can control elections, power locally and federally. Spending bill after spending bill.
Time to buy some more votes…I mean “stimulus”.

• Haha
Reactions: johns1124

White House Doctor Who Raved About Trump's Health Now Says Omicron Is Election Ruse​

Sounds like a headline from The Onion

Our enemies see us as weak and we are right now.

They are too though. Everybody in the world fell for this shit.

It would be nice if there was some great other country to look to or even move to, but there's not. The other ones suck even more than this one. Most of them suck way more. The ones this new fake variant came from are places where they shit around on sand, let flies land on them by the dozens and then ask for 50 cents a day on TV. A 65 inch TV.

So, I read about this variant. It sounds like a cold? Sore muscles for a few days. Stuffy head.

A damn cold?

Doc Hungus am I reading this correctly? That is what that woman out of South Africa is saying and Biden and the Dems are freaking out?

So, I read about this variant. It sounds like a cold? Sore muscles for a few days. Stuffy head.

A damn cold?

Doc Hungus am I reading this correctly? That is what that woman out of South Africa is saying and Biden and the Dems are freaking out?
Damn! That sounds terrible, I think I’ve had that variant for about the last 10 years then.

Reactions: i am herdman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT