ADVERTISEMENT

Taxpayers set to pay more as state come closer to allowing illegal aliens to buy health insurance....

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.
MAryland senate

This story uses all the PC words so you can read it without being triggered

Fox News Channel triumphs as most-watched network for Pedo-Joe's State of the Union address

Refute it, dumbass. Dismissing facts, is no way to go through life.

You're just a dumbass, looking like a dumbass, dumbass. I guess that's what dumbasses do.

Reactions: rvntx
Refute it, dumbass. Dismissing facts, is no way to go through life.

You're just a dumbass, looking like a dumbass, dumbass. I guess that's what dumbasses do.
he will not refute because he knows he can't. All he can do is post stupid crap on here over and over.

Reactions: rvntx and 30CAT

How are illegal foreign nationals going to pay for health care?

They should be deported.
I am not saying they should not be deported. But while they are here, someone is going to pay if/when they land in the hospital.

Last edited:
I am not saying they should not be deported. But while they are here, someone is going to pay if/when they land in the hospital.
Pass legislation saying you have to be a citizen or legal resident (or under the healthcare system of another country). When you are in charge of the budget l, you have to have a sack and just say no.

Pass legislation saying you have to be a citizen or legal resident (or under the healthcare system of another country). When you are in charge of the budget l, you have to have a sack and just say no.

Fz3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd
It's not sackless to not say no. It's heartless. Learn the difference.

Assuming they bothered to apply for Medicaid.

Otherwise, "we" will pay through rising costs in healthcare due to hospitals having to eat the cost.

This will then have a ripple effect throughout the healthcare system including reducing merit increases for employees.

In the end, yes we will pay. But not govt freeloaders like @extragreen. This is another example of his ability to defend destructive policies because they ultimately won't impact his miserable life.

It's not sackless to not say no. It's heartless. Learn the difference.

Learn the laws of this country. While you're at it, teach the pedophile you support to honor the oath he took, to protect our borders.

Dumbass.

Reactions: WVUSerg
In the end, yes we will pay. But not govt freeloaders like @extragreen.
I've been paying taxes for 52 years.
This is another example of his ability to defend destructive policies because they ultimately won't impact his miserable life.
Those who believe helping sick and/or injured people is a destructive policy...are sick and injured.
He's a dumbass alright
racist^^^
Learn the laws of this country.
Learn the laws of God.

Learn the laws of God.

I know them. Democrats hate them.

We can't destroy our own country by taking care of criminals from other countries.

Would you let your family do without by taking care of criminals breaking into your home?

Stop being a dumbass, dumbass.

Try to illegally immigrate from the US to another country and see what happens….

Reactions: GeauxHerd and 30CAT
You do not.

Whatever, dumbass.....Anway...You didn't answer my question. If someone broke into your home to reap the benefits you have of owning a home, would you take from your family to support this intruder?

Learn the laws of God.

Can't answer a simple yes or no question? Are you that stupid? If someone broke into your home to reap the benefits you have of owning a home, would you take from your family to support this intruder?

Can't answer a simple yes or no question? Are you that stupid? If someone broke into your home to reap the benefits you have of owning a home, would you take from your family to support this intruder?
Learn the laws of God.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT