ADVERTISEMENT

Religious Trends

What? lol! God clearly states that he knew you before you were born. If you are aborted before you are born, you were killed. I wouldn't want to be one for or one killing his children. Would I hate the woman? No. That's between her and God. I'm sad for the child though.

How many times do I have to repeat the following quote...?

I've already stated more than once that I'm against abortion

You clearly state you are okay with people deciding whether a child should live or not.

No. I stated I'm not willing to make the choice for women.
What do you think the child would choose? What do you think God would choose?
Do you think God is OK with you putting all the responsibility for an unwanted pregnancy on women while doing nothing to help remedy the situation?

No. I stated I'm not willing to make the choice for women.

I'm not either. God made the choice so we don't have to.

Do you think God is OK with you putting all the responsibility for an unwanted pregnancy on women while doing nothing to help remedy the situation?

I didn't put the responsibility on anyone. God did. They can choose to obey or not. That's between them and God. The highest percentage of pregancy can be avoided by using birth control. That's the best remedy out there. That or abstinence. No matter what the situation, the child didn't ask to be brought into the world and we don't have the right to choose whether it lives or dies. That's up to God.

That said, God tells us to obey the rules of the land. He is ultimately the judge. At least I won't have to answer to killing one of God's children.

You're a lying idiot.

You're a lying idiot.

https%3A%2F%2Fbamahammer.com%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F03%2Fptaack.gif

You're an idiot trumptard oath breaker. Do you think your lying is less of a sin than abortion?
Did I say that? No I have never? But you seem to think you lying is acceptable or somehow Biden's is acceptable because it is less than others.

You stated that Jesus is pro choice when it comes to abortion, do you really beleive that?

Reactions: 30CAT
Did I say that? No I have never? But you seem to think you lying is acceptable or somehow Biden's is acceptable because it is less than others.

I've never lied on this board. You have.
You stated that Jesus is pro choice when it comes to abortion, do you really beleive that?
You're not only a liar, you're a stupid liar.

I haven't witnessed anyone who hates them.
@30CAT, You forget that Raoul has adopted leftist dogma where disagreement with their position equates to violence and hate.

What everyone in this discussion is missing is that leftism is a religion. It has its own rules, belief system, and saints. Greed has no problem adopting multiple belief systems because he is a creature of religion, not faith. Raoul is the same - he just likes to pretend he's not.

@30CAT, You forget that Raoul has adopted leftist dogma where disagreement with their position equates to violence and hate.

What everyone in this discussion is missing is that leftism is a religion. It has its own rules, belief system, and saints. Greed has no problem adopting multiple belief systems because he is a creature of religion, not faith. Raoul is the same - he just likes to pretend he's not.
I say you're an idiot. You prove it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT