ADVERTISEMENT

Renzo Olivari, Communications Director for Terry McAuliffe, has apologized for a series of bigoted tweets

Herdfaninnoke

Bronze Buffalo
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2015
#TweetLikeAGuy going out with da nigguhs

#ThingsBlackFolksNeverThrowAway broken lamps

McAuliffe and his campaign have completely imploded.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around the shortsightedness on this stunt. Also, the group taking credit working in combination with the people who have been getting doxxed from the photos seems kind of odd.

The left is bringing in enough firepower to fill Obama's 60th party yet the race is even. Anybody have a final prediction before the election?

They have already ruined Virginia. NC is on its way to being ruined. I think the Republican stand a chance but he would need about a 30 point lead going into it. If it close, they(DEMS) are going to well, cheat to win it. Repubs have to win convincingly.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
I don't know how Republicans ever win anything. Made to lose. Is anyone even convinced that the Republican way would ever work? What is the Republican way anyhow, pretend to be against big spending and then as soon as they get in office, spend like drunken sailors anyway?

Republicans have blown it time and time again when they got elected and still just caved to a welfare state. It's way too late to change it now. Only way is clear evidence that it won't work. What we have now will have to fail massively before any change will be made to it.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying some time just above Point Pleasant sitting out in the middle of nowhere taking naps in the car after hogging and spitting out a bunch of shit from Family Dollar.

They have already ruined Virginia. NC is on its way to being ruined. I think the Republican stand a chance but he would need about a 30 point lead going into it. If it close, they(DEMS) are going to well, cheat to win it. Repubs have to win convincingly.
You're a liar. Again.

You're a liar. Again.
No, that is the way it works. Repubs have to win convincingly in places like this example. The Dems will set up for the extended poll hours, late night vote count into the next day. The Republican will have to win by double digits in order to overcome it.

No, that is the way it works. Repubs have to win convincingly in places like this example. The Dems will set up for the extended poll hours, late night vote count into the next day. The Republican will have to win by double digits in order to overcome it.
You're an idiot. Again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT