ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr VP pick

RFK on the ballots ensures Trump getting elected. Dems might keep him off the ballots somehow.

RFK on the ballots ensures Trump getting elected. Dems might keep him off the ballots somehow.
They will challenge his ballot eligibility. As they should, and as Republicans should too...there's a lot of overlap in his appeal and Trump's appeal. I'm honestly not sure who he hurts the most.

Why should his eligibility be challenged? Because there's always a shitload of issues with these kind of campaigns, getting signatures, etc.

I'm all for making ballot access easier, but for now the rules are the rules.

They will challenge his ballot eligibility. As they should, and as Republicans should too...there's a lot of overlap in his appeal and Trump's appeal. I'm honestly not sure who he hurts the most.

Why should his eligibility be challenged? Because there's always a shitload of issues with these kind of campaigns, getting signatures, etc.

I'm all for making ballot access easier, but for now the rules are the rules.
Polling shows he drags Biden down more. I’m sure some RINOs will give him a look.

Republicans: don't believe the polling.

Also Republicans: believe these polls.

And let's be real: today, RINO means rational traditional Republicans. Not a one of them is giving the nut RFK Jr. a look.
Who they going to vote for? Biden, West or Stein. Not likely. They may skip potus race or write in Haley.

Nothing makes a campaign look more serious than choosing as your running mate someone most famous for getting divorced from the 10th richest man in the world because she was screwing the 3rd richest man in the world.

But hey, she's got LOTS of money.
He should have chosen Tulsi.
As bad as Biden is, Kamala is still widely viewed as worse (& worse than RFK’s bad pick.) It’s crazy to think Trump might actually (but probably won’t) pick the best VP out of the three.

So, according to Tulsi, Kennedy offered it to her. There's only two reasons I can think why she'd turn it down. She's either on Trump's short list, or she's planning on making a GOP run in 2028 & doesn't want to have to fend off the affiliation.

So, according to Tulsi, Kennedy offered it to her. There's only two reasons I can think why she'd turn it down. She's either on Trump's short list, or she's planning on making a GOP run in 2028 & doesn't want to have to fend off the affiliation.
Or maybe she knows it’s an incredibly stupid joke ticket that nobody is going to vote for.

Edit: it’s tulsi so you’re probably right to discard self awareness as a possibility

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Or maybe she knows it’s an incredibly stupid joke ticket that nobody is going to vote for.

Edit: it’s tulsi so you’re probably right to discard self awareness as a possibility
He is going to get some votes. Dems didn't want him to run on their ticket because it was going to make Mush look worse than he is. He likely would not have beaten Biden and the machine but, it was going to weaken Mush Brain and they knew it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT