ADVERTISEMENT

Rifle, a property question

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
A while back, you showed us some photos of one of your properties that I assumed was a condo. Modern design, industrial ceiling with exposed metal trusses. Narrow living room with fireplace across from the seating area.

The bedrooms were behind a glass wall above the kitchen area. Of all your real estate that you have documented with pictures, that one was my favorite. I could see myself living in that environment.

Was this property in Utah? And was the unit one of many in a complex or was it a stand alone dwelling? Just curious.

Last edited:
Tom Hardy Bait GIF

A while back, you showed us some photos of one of your properties that I assumed was a condo. Modern design, industrial ceiling with exposed metal trusses. Narrow living room with fireplace across from the seating area.

The bedrooms were behind a glass wall above the kitchen area. Of all your real estate that you have documented with pictures, that one was my favorite. I could see myself living in that environment.

Was this property in Utah? And was the unit one of many in a complex or was it a stand alone dwelling? Just curious.
Sorry for the delay, Geezer. I spent most of the day on the beach in Miami, and I’m back from the Mets game now. One downfall about always sitting in the front row is not being able to see any tits bouncing around. And these Miami girls wear me out. They start their days at 10 pm and want to go out to dinner at 11 pm. What the fvck is that? I want my blowjob at 10 pm and in bed by 11 pm. But don’t worry - I’m staying at my usual nice place and not the ghetto Ritz Carlton with the 3.5 rating that the middle class guy boasts about.

I believe the bedrooms that you were referencing behind the glass wall were in the $2M+ property that was on the market in the same building as mine in SLC. That's not my property. I have two properties in the same building - one considered a townhouse and one considered a loft - and I think you may be confusing a mix of all three of them. Both have the exposed metal, modern/industrial look. The loft has a narrow living space but no fireplace. The townhouse isn’t narrow anywhere. The loft is, by far, the smallest and lowest priced of my properties, but it’s also probably my favorite.

Here is the downstairs. The upstairs is the cooler part of it. 14’ ceilings upstairs, a huge window with a remote electric projection screen, and a 12' long sheet metal map that the best Park City ski resort used to have at the base of the mountain.

My deed covers the courtyard area, so I have a nice spot outside with this little place. My maturity level has a blast with the wall during the winter when the ivy isn't on it. Instead of putting the projector screen down, I project through my window and it shows quite well on the concrete wall. When I was new, I would find out the names of other people who live there through the owner's portal. I would then find social media pictures of them and project one of their images on the wall with a fake "happy birthday, Jim" or simply "hi." I would receive random notes left on my door of residents telling me how much they loved it, but then one lady complained to the HOA board, and they asked me to not put pictures of residents up anymore. So whenever I wasn't home, I started projecting a different famous person each day. One day it might be Bob Ross the painter, another day may be Beavis & Butthead, another day may be Madonna. I'm sure it irritated the lady, but then I bought the bigger place and moved in there. The smaller place, strangely, has been rented out for close to three years to a younger couple who moved from a small town in Iowa. They own a house in Iowa and originally said that they were just taking six months to get away and then would go back. But they have both gotten jobs and, from the little I hear from them, seem to love SLC and living in the loft.

I always liked Conway Twitty
Yeah, it's all fantasy. I just knew that Geezer was going to ask me today about that place, so yesterday, I sent a bunch of text messages making it look like I was having work done on it.

Last edited:
Appreciate the reply. I have always been fascinated with houses ever since I was a kid. Many boxes were dragged home from a nearby appliance warehouse to turn into cabins.

I had a house book out and was reading a section on industrial design when I thought of the pictures you posted. I may very well be combining several residents into one image. That happens a lot now.

I believe the discussion from the time of the pictures was about lofts and how difficult it is to move large items from level to level. You even mentioned that you had to hire some help to move a large ski sign to the bedroom level.

Like I said, I’m always drawing, viewing, and discussing dwellings. Even recently, I have been in contact with a European firm that makes an A-frame home that ships as a flat box and unfolds in a matter of hours.

That house is one of several contingency plans I have in case there is a disaster and I would lose my home. With all these wind warnings popping up, I may have to get out their contact information.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, Geezer. I spent most of the day on the beach in Miami, and I’m back from the Mets game now. One downfall about always sitting in the front row is not being able to see any tits bouncing around. And these Miami girls wear me out. They start their days at 10 pm and want to go out to dinner at 11 pm. What the fvck is that? I want my blowjob at 10 pm and in bed by 11 pm. But don’t worry - I’m staying at my usual nice place and not the ghetto Ritz Carlton with the 3.5 rating that the middle class guy boasts about.

I believe the bedrooms that you were referencing behind the glass wall were in the $2M+ property that was on the market in the same building as mine in SLC. That's not my property. I have two properties in the same building - one considered a townhouse and one considered a loft - and I think you may be confusing a mix of all three of them. Both have the exposed metal, modern/industrial look. The loft has a narrow living space but no fireplace. The townhouse isn’t narrow anywhere. The loft is, by far, the smallest and lowest priced of my properties, but it’s also probably my favorite.

Here is the downstairs. The upstairs is the cooler part of it. 14’ ceilings upstairs, a huge window with a remote electric projection screen, and a 12' long sheet metal map that the best Park City ski resort used to have at the base of the mountain.

My deed covers the courtyard area, so I have a nice spot outside with this little place. My maturity level has a blast with the wall during the winter when the ivy isn't on it. Instead of putting the projector screen down, I project through my window and it shows quite well on the concrete wall. When I was new, I would find out the names of other people who live there through the owner's portal. I would then find social media pictures of them and project one of their images on the wall with a fake "happy birthday, Jim" or simply "hi." I would receive random notes left on my door of residents telling me how much they loved it, but then one lady complained to the HOA board, and they asked me to not put pictures of residents up anymore. So whenever I wasn't home, I started projecting a different famous person each day. One day it might be Bob Ross the painter, another day may be Beavis & Butthead, another day may be Madonna. I'm sure it irritated the lady, but then I bought the bigger place and moved in there. The smaller place, strangely, has been rented out for close to three years to a younger couple who moved from a small town in Iowa. They own a house in Iowa and originally said that they were just taking six months to get away and then would go back. But they have both gotten jobs and, from the little I hear from them, seem to love SLC and living in the loft.

Yeah, it's all fantasy. I just knew that Geezer was going to ask me today about that place, so yesterday, I sent a bunch of text messages making it look like I was having work done on it.

Wouldn't it be easier to just say F you herdman, good one.

Is that a bunker?
No, it’s yet another smokeshow at that place. That place was a rotating door of high quality ass. Miss Utah left her damn eyelashes under a toiletry tray on my bathroom counter. They weren’t discovered until months later by my girlfriend.

Fvcking whores planting shit on purpose all over the place.

Miss Utah left her damn eyelashes under a toiletry tray on my bathroom counter. They weren’t discovered until months later by my girlfriend.
That's gross. Sounds like you need to clean your bathroom more often.

That's gross. Sounds like you need to clean your bathroom more often.
I have always believed that Rifle has nice properties, but this eyelash thing might be a stretch. I’m going to be looking closely at Miss Utah from now on to see if she is wearing a new set of lashes.

Saw where Ms. Utah 2020 is the first open bi-sexual to hold the crown.

Hopefully rifle didn't confuse Ms. Utah with Ms. Nevada, who crowned a trannie as their representative to the Ms. USA pageant. That could certainly explain the fake lashes under the soap dish. I would also be looking for any tubes of nut itch lotion he may have left behind under the sink.

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd

Hopefully rifle didn't confuse Ms. Utah with Ms. Nevada, who crowned a trannie as their representative to the Ms. USA pageant. That could certainly explain the fake lashes under the soap dish. I would also be looking for any tubes of nut itch lotion he may have left behind under the sink.

If Rifle has banged a Tranny does that make him gay or progressive? Are manmade vaginas tighter than natural ones? Asking for a friend (@mlblack16. )

If Rifle has banged a Tranny does that make him gay or progressive? Are manmade vaginas tighter than natural ones? Asking for a friend (@mlblack16. )
Yes, I'm wanting to make sure your 2" peen will be able to satisfy the tranny you picked up recently at the bath house.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT