ADVERTISEMENT

Rifle, you ever had a woman fart in front of you yet?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I remember awhile back you said you had never had one fart in front of you or on you yet.

You ever Dutch Oven one yet?

I remember awhile back you said you had never had one fart in front of you or on you yet.

Not on purpose. I believe once or twice on accident when they laughed or were working out.

My girls have class; farting isn’t good when they wear booty shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
wrestling humiliation GIF

I don’t keep them around if they do. I used to hook up with a girl in 10th grade who went to a rival high school. State diving champ. Would have been an Olympic gymnast if not for a freak injury that barred her from ever competing again. Dove at an ACC school in the state of North Carolina. At one time, was the youngest D1 head coach in any sport.

Years ago, about a decade after high school, I ended up spending a weekend with her at her beach condo in Florida. She turned into the Queefing Queen. She could control her queefing, and she couldn’t get off without building up by repeatedly doing it. So going down on her was torture.

Ever been in Arizona in the middle of summer? Ya’ know how when you walk outdoors, you immediately get hit with brutal hot air blowing on your face? That’s exactly what it was like, except the air was coming from deep in her snatch.

Needless to say, I wasn’t in the mood for the rest of the weekend.

That's odd because he described a few as unclean and full of herpes several years ago. I'll bet those nasty whores fart on him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT