ADVERTISEMENT

S&P 500 up a record 37% - Bloomberg

Chevy1

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 26, 2002
One advisor told me the first year of a new presidency is historically very good....so got a little more aggressive investment-wise last year, and it's paid off. The strongest growth ever - with FDR coming in second!?! Didn't expect that.....of course, I'm fully aware it's easy to generate huge growth numbers when the starting point is low.

Check out the chart in the article.

that helps the average person out there, I just paid $3.15 a gallon for 87 in South Carolina.

Inflation is out pacing wages.

what the hell are you celebrating?

Well god damnit. Time to sell! Chevy is celebrating his returns.
Don't get me wrong - I'm not covering up the fact that Biden absolutely did glance at his watch and cut a fart during his overseas visit (disgusting!!).

But, gotta admit record level stock market growth is pretty good for a farting watch glancer.

that helps the average person out there, I just paid $3.15 a gallon for 87 in South Carolina.

Inflation is out pacing wages.

what the hell are you celebrating?
I thought that was clear....celebrating record stock market growth.... it's right there in the title.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not covering up the fact that Biden absolutely did glance at his watch and cut a fart during his overseas visit (disgusting!!).

But, gotta admit record level stock market growth is pretty good for a farting watch glancer.
Glancing at his watch and shitting his pants is a major accomplishment for a senile old man. Thanks for sharing.
What exactly has mush done for the market?

Reactions: 19MU88
When Chevy starts celebrating…time to start selling.

Year’s gains primarily driven by vaccine rollout, Schwab says
(thank you Pres Trump)

Glancing at his watch and shitting his pants is a major accomplishment for a senile old man. Thanks for sharing.
What exactly has mush done for the market?
About 16% more S&P growth than Trump did during his first year. Of course, attacking COVID and pushing for vaccinations didn't hurt. I'm sure this new infrastructure bill will bring some positive gains and job growth. Speaking of job growth....that's been pretty positive as well.

Think about it.....wouldn't it be great if the only thing we had to bitch about Trump was he looked at his watch one time and cut a fart while visiting Europe?

I'm sure this new infrastructure bill will bring some positive gains and job growth
Some analysts are already suggesting this was baked into the market rise the last several months. With you claiming “success” here….I’m likely to agree with them.

Some analysts are already suggesting this was baked into the market rise the last several months. With you claiming “success” here….I’m likely to agree with them.
The article mentions presidents generally don't impact the market that much. However, the gain is actual....and it occurred under Biden's presidency. Just like market gains under Trump were attributed to him. Really don't see why there should be a double standard.

I still think somehow Biden wisens up and gets these damn gas prices down before too long.

It's the only thing standing in the way really of him being a decent president. This other stuff doesn't count for much. The gas prices though. Awful. Even people with EBT cards aren't liking this. If he can't get this fixed, they will not show up to re-elect him.

Somehow I don't think he's quite dumb enough to let that happen, but who knows? I hope eventually people ignore the bullshit restrictions and get drilling.

The market talk is for idiots when it comes to the economy. I'm talking about facts on the ground things that matter.
Talk to your boy Chevy. He introduced the topic.
Things that matter huh? Like you crying to close down the country?

That’s all you needed to say.
Bloomberg was stating no president has 100%impact on the market - which includes Trump. I just think - to be fair - the farting watch watcher should be afforded the same opportunity to beat his chest - same as Orange Julius.

Bloomberg was stating no president has 100%impact on the market - which includes Trump. I just think - to be fair - the farting watch watcher should be afforded the same opportunity to beat his chest - same as Orange Julius.
We’ve just been told by the cabinet maker none of this matters.
At least you recognize “farting watch watcher”. That has potential to stick as a name for Mush Shit Pants.

Talk to your boy Chevy. He introduced the topic.
Things that matter huh? Like you crying to close down the country?
Yeah, but he was making fun of con talks about how great the market did under your orange jesus. When the market does great during a pandemic and shut down, you can know it is not an indicator of the economy. If we had shut down a bit longer, wore masks, and social distanced, we would be in better shape now. And less dead Americans. You idiots are happy to slow the economy upswing with your ignorance.

My god you morons do know that Chevy is trolling the shit out of you all with this post right? How many times did herdman Raleigh etc claim the economy was great because their portfolio was booming.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
My god you morons do know that Chevy is trolling the shit out of you all with this post right? How many times did herdman Raleigh etc claim the economy was great because their portfolio was booming.
The facts are the facts....the market is up....a record increase - biggest growth during a president's first year in history.

And this positive story gets absolutely no play here. However, at the same time, we have multipage outrage threads about Biden's watch glancing and his European farting. You gotta get a chuckle out of that.

First off…Chevy is not that smart. Second, I don’t bring up my portfolio as proof of the economy strength.

The evidence we are seeing in the economy right now is showing exactly the opposite. Shutting down was not the answer.
That evidence of right now is affected by having a vaccine. I told you cons some time back that the economy won't recover like it should until we get covid under better control. We are doing only slightly better with number of deaths than the first wave back at the beginning of 2020, and much worse with the number of infections.

Yeah, but he was making fun of con talks about how great the market did under your orange jesus. When the market does great during a pandemic and shut down, you can know it is not an indicator of the economy. If we had shut down a bit longer, wore masks, and social distanced, we would be in better shape now. And less dead Americans. You idiots are happy to slow the economy upswing with your ignorance.
False. Shut downs don't work

That evidence of right now is affected by having a vaccine. I told you cons some time back that the economy won't recover like it should until we get covid under better control. We are doing only slightly better with number of deaths than the first wave back at the beginning of 2020, and much worse with the number of infections.
The southeeast USA and Texas are laughing at you.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
And that’s with a vaccine that works

Found some $3.07 gas this evening. Had to come back out of my way a few miles to get it, but then after my fuel points at Kroger, I got it down to $2.87.

If Biden can keep it there, he'll probably win big again next time. I still can't believe how big he won, but that's what you get when you cave in to their kind of policy. Masks, shutdowns, welfare, that's all Democrat stuff.

$2.87 gas. Even if it is only because I buy dump truck loads of food to gag out of the store, that's all right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT