ADVERTISEMENT

S&P 500 up a record 37% - Bloomberg

14 of the top 15 states with the highest covid cases per 1000 are conservative states. I am laughing at you. oath breaker.
who gives a shit? Then stay the **** out of NC. Super spreader

SAN JOSE, Calif. — A month ago, the coronavirus seemed headed for a long winter’s nap in masked and well-vaccinated California. Gov. Gavin Newsom boasted that the Golden State “continues to lead the nation” as the only state to reach the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s yellow “moderate” tier of community virus transmission.

COVID-19 cases are not falling in California anymore. They have climbed back up to the CDC’s blood-red “high” level of virus transmission as the highly contagious delta variant continues to wreak havoc.

Meanwhile, the virus has gone quiet in Deep South states that abandoned mask orders, opposed vaccine mandates, posted lower vaccination rates and saw larger outbreaks over the summer. California’s case rate is now well above Texas’ and double Florida’s, which along with the rest of the Gulf Coast are down to the CDC’s orange “substantial” transmission level.

So what has been established here is that California stayed closed longer than the southeast….and still was a hot bed of cases. (Lockdowns don’t work). The virus is going to virus.

My god you morons do know that Chevy is trolling the shit out of you all with this post right? How many times did herdman Raleigh etc claim the economy was great because their portfolio was booming.
For the record, my mind generally doesn't go to BS (lying) as a form of entertainment.

Also, my sole portfolio mention pertained to generic "growth" during a time when the market is up 37%. I never mentioned how much my portfolio is up by either percentage or dollar amount. I merely stated I was given what has become sage advise some months ago (up to this point). I would imagine the vast majority of portfolios are up in a period when market growth is up 37%. It's not rocket science to enjoy growth in that kind of market.

Portfolio reminds me of pulling a notebook out of a Trapper Keeper. Do people really do this somewhere? If I ever slow down some, I need to go to Chase and pull out a notebook from a Trapper Keeper to talk about what kind of casket I want to buy with my savings account.

Look at this lovely one here. This is my pick right now.

Cherry wood gloss. Look at that finish. Does what's his name on here make caskets? If you can make a cabinet, you can make a casket. Ready for this casket.

he4Y8hIvQ4LJcaAomz-33w_Ay8WzNQrPJaxzn2Dn5xndJbmq_2AA28LPU1PmkQet_mjj78RbLEbvEEVnh431XWkJsixfOn_7KWqe3m2v_NeRbUXKopqv0hQpuK5Nu4wId_3rayhMwvtoiN2D

You're an idiot.
what he said was true. Lock downs don't work, all that turned into was bailouts for blue states(idiot governor in NY for example), a way to manipulate elections, and pay people to stay home. California is a prime example.

what he said was true. Lock downs don't work, all that turned into was bailouts for blue states(idiot governor in NY for example), a way to manipulate elections, and pay people to stay home. California is a prime example.
Both of you are idiots and liars.

90 some percent of everyone agreed to lock downs.

Holy shit, that scares me half to death. Everybody stayed home. It was just me out there with cop cars and three other maniacs on the road. I tried to keep it just 5 over the limit. These other three maniacs out there went 100 mph.

That's all it was though. Everyone else really stayed home. They threatened me at every turn to do the same. I did not. Never. It was life and death. Staying home means a rope around my neck and jumping off a chair. Couldn't go for it.

90 some percent of everyone else could though. Holy shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT