ADVERTISEMENT

Safe Take-Off @ 3:30 p.m.

wish I could be there. My boss is a purdue grad. Talked with him today and asked if he wanted to meet me in boston on the chance we get there to play his team. He was like live too stressful as they play down to their compitition.

I could go to boston for the sweet 16 as airfare is under 300 vs over 800 for san deigo.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Fever, I will call the athletic department this morning and see if I can find out for you.

Fever, I called the Athletic Department for you. The team is staying at the Capitol Plaza hotel. That's all I could get out of them -- everyone in the know is out there.

Would have been better to not get a hotel in the Gaslamp, It is going to be madness down there this weekend. I would have thought they would have went with Hotel Del Coronado, Hotel La Jolla, or somewhere away from the festivities that could be a distraction to the team this weekend.

They're actually at the Crowne Plaza on Hotel Circle off of I-8 which isnt in the Gas Lamp District at all... Hotel Del Coronado is a long way from the arena and probably close to $500/night - not a good option.

You can get to Coronado to SDSU in under 25 mins.

San Diego is probably the easiest Big city to get around that I have ever been in.

But being at the Crowne Plaze in the Hotel Circle will make their trip a short 5 min drive east on the 8.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Would have been better to not get a hotel in the Gaslamp, It is going to be madness down there this weekend. I would have thought they would have went with Hotel Del Coronado, Hotel La Jolla, or somewhere away from the festivities that could be a distraction to the team this weekend.

Careful Fever.....you wrote "should have went".....should be gone.......Koobe [rifle] will bust your chops for incorrect grammar on a dang Sports Board.

Zilla22

Reactions: Herd Fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT