ADVERTISEMENT

Sandusky's son

It sounds trite but I guess "Like Father Like Son." Sad situation. Perhaps he will be reunited with dad behind bars!

Reactions: Herd Fever
I have always felt that Jerry's wife knew what was going on in their basement when Jerry had young guys over for the evening or night. Thank the good LORD Jerry declined his acceptance to be Marshall's Head football coach [after one day] after the plane crash. We did NOT need that sick bastard in Huntington.

I have always felt that Jerry's wife knew what was going on in their basement when Jerry had young guys over for the evening or night. Thank the good LORD Jerry declined his acceptance to be Marshall's Head football coach [after one day] after the plane crash. We did NOT need that sick bastard in Huntington.
I think "boys" is the more appropriate word, saying "guys" makes it sound like he had a bunch of fraternity brothers over.

Reactions: HerdFan73
Lets make sure we are all on the same page:

- former Marshall athlete gets arrested for smoking weed, it is fine to discuss it
- 17 year old with no Marshall affiliation other than being recruited receives a citation for drinking a beer, it is fine to discuss it
- 18 year old Marshall athlete receives a citation for drinking a beer, it is fine to discuss it
- Son of a Marshall beat writer from the local media gets arrested, it is fair to mock the writer about
- 30 year old former Marshall assistant football coach is arrested for DUI, it is fine to discuss it
- 34 year old Marshall assistant basketball coach is arrested for DUI, it is fine to discuss it
- 44 year old family member of Marshall head football coach gets arrested for drugs, it is fine to discuss it

- 69 year old family member of Marshall head basketball coach who claims to be a big booster, claims to counsel Marshall student-athletes, chastises players/coaches for arrests.....and freely advertises his personal information and specifics about his life.... and it immediately gets deleted

As I said before, it has been posted a hundred times and I am fairly sure most board members know it by now and can make their own decisions regarding that poster. But posting personal information about another poster is against board rules, period. On the flip side, should that poster makes threats, as he has been known to do, I will also deal with that the same as I am here.

I guess Doc's brother should start beating women instead of smoking meth, so that he isn't mentioned on here.

Are we all in agreement, class?

We should be in agreement that by posting here we agree to abide by board rules, regardless if one feels said rules to be illogical.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the issue has more to do with directly linking the discussion with said member, rather than simply discussing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats funny is he preachs about Trump and the Republican Party but is a registered Democrat

I think the issue has more to do with directly linking the discussion with said member, rather than simply discussing it.

Board rule is no posting personal information about another poster, period. The validity or character of another member can still be questioned without stepping over that line.

I will say it was alleged that someone made a threat of some sort the other day, and while I missed that post such things will not be tolerated, either. If I see it, it will be deleted and the poster dealt with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT