ADVERTISEMENT

Scarred for life

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
Can you really ever buy anything you don't need again after this bird flu thing?

I don't see how we avoid having more hoarders than ever after this. I sat here for years writing books about what I was scared of. Never did I dream that someone would sneeze and shut down the whole economy. Ohio can be turned into West Virginia in the snap of a governor and witch health director's finger.

Stuff seems OK today. I never had much trust in anything. Took me years and years to finally even buy a vehicle I didn't need. Now it's all the way back to no way. I wouldn't buy a house, a boat, make any investments, anything of that sort with knowing you can lose it all over something like that.

The whole civilization turned out to be one giant Ravenswood. Any day no matter where you go, you could wake up and the doors be shuttered. To everything. I thought moving to somewhere good would get me out of that.

Nope. There is nowhere good. Not after that. Even in the south, they still closed up some for this. The whole north closed bigtime and some of it still may be. How about England? Damn, it's no wonder so many people hang themselves in England.

The libs and govt hacks are going to do this repeatedly from now on out. Just wait, here comes to flu. We can stop the flu, look what we did before. He comes a virus.

I can see it coming.

The libs and govt hacks are going to do this repeatedly from now on out. Just wait, here comes to flu. We can stop the flu, look what we did before. He comes a virus.

I can see it coming.
You're a liar.

You're an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT