ADVERTISEMENT

Scottie Scheffler

He drove around a deadly accident onto the median. Scottie thinks he's more important than he is.

ESPN story says that traffic had been stopped after a guy was hit and killed and that he drove around the crash on the median.
Other reports are there was confusion and witnesses saying he did what the cop told him to do. They are saying he followed instructions.

It's hard to believe anything LMPD says after the last few years. I'm supportive of the police, but that is one cancerous outfit. I'll take Jeff Darlington's word, and Steve Romine's word, over the word of LMPD.
I agree that LM is a clusterfvck. That being said, did you watch the report? It's my understanding that was the reporter's account, not the PD.

Along those lines, wtf would you take Romines's word for anything?🤣

I agree that LM is a clusterfvck. That being said, did you watch the report? It's my understanding that was the reporter's account, not the PD.

Along those lines, wtf would you take Romines's word for anything?🤣
It's certainly not every day I take Romine's word 🤣 Man, he is looking kind of rough on the video on WHAS this morning...must have been a long night. But dude ain't taking a case this prominent if he doesn't think he can win it.

Darlington said one cop told Scottie to go and then one lost his shit. It's dark, it's raining, weird shit happens. You tell me to go and the stereo is going back to 11, gotta get pumped, it's a major. Hell I'd do this for a round of putt-putt with five bucks on the line....don't believe me, ask my wife, she hates playing that shit with me 🤣

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Easy to get confused at road stops. I was first in line to go at a construction traffic stop. The kid with the sign started twirling it around, playing. I thought he meant for me to go and almost had a head on with a road grader.

Even i have never been tossed in jail right before a golf tournament, but I did get tossed the night before one. Got out around 7 am and made it to the 9 o'clock shotgun start still wearing the same clothes I had on the night before. All wrinkled up from the jail having them wadded up in that plastic bag, but still played pretty good that day.

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
Even i have never been tossed in jail right before a golf tournament, but I did get tossed the night before one. Got out around 7 am and made it to the 9 o'clock shotgun start still wearing the same clothes I had on the night before. All wrinkled up from the jail having them wadded up in that plastic bag, but still played pretty good that day.
They wouldn't have bothered you at all if you had been white

They had roads closed around the golf course for the pedestrian accident. That's been reported whether or not it was a mile away is irrelevant. Road was closed for an accident
No.

The pedestrian accident was by the Thornton's at Beckley Station Road, that's like a mile to the west

English was one of several players who had to make his way around the traffic delays on his way to the golf course. He described the morning as dark and rainy, with little visibility, but added that he had no problem getting into the course. Lee also said in his news conference that he took a similar route to the course as Scheffler in that he went around the traffic in order to make it inside the property. Like Scheffler did, several players described the scene as "chaotic."

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
You seem to be pretty confident diagnosing and now convicting from a distance...
I was correct on the diagnosis. And I'm not convicting of anything just stating what's been reported. I did include my opinion with him being entitled.

They wouldn't have bothered you at all if you had been white
I messed up though. Had a quart of Strohs between my legs, a doobie between my lips, and drove through town with my black ass providing a full moon out the driver's side window with my black balls resting on the side mirror. White cop told me I didn't have my headlights on and could have caused an accident at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

Tossed me in the slammer and I kept trading orange crocs with the other coons until I got a pair that fit good and paired well with my KCCJ jumpsuit.

• Haha
Reactions: Marshall Jeff
I was correct on the diagnosis.

Which was basically a coin toss. There could have been various underlying factors which you all but dismissed, especially considering 4-5 times the number of young athletes die each year from sudden heart attacks rather than commotio cordis. If I recall all you really seemed to want to do was to defend the vaccine...

And I'm not convicting of anything just stating what's been reported.

I beg to differ...

I did include my opinion with him being entitled.

Well he is the number 1 golfer in the world and other players were doing the same. He's something like 100 yards from the turn-in... And a mile from the actual accident... He probably voted for Trump too...

Reactions: 19MU88
In a world of entitled athletes this guy seems pretty grounded...

Being a Christian from Texas he probably did vote for Trump...

"I played with Scottie Scheffler and I played with Tony Romo,” Trump said, along with two others from the club. “And you might ask them about the round if you want, if you're with Scottie. I love Scottie. We had a great time. Tony Romo – he’s a very good player, And Scottie Scheffler? I mean, man, he's very good.”"

Which was basically a coin toss. There could have been various underlying factors which you all but dismissed, especially considering 4-5 times the number of young athletes die each year from sudden heart attacks rather than commotio cordis. If I recall all you really seemed to want to do was to defend the vaccine...

I beg to differ...

Well he is the number 1 golfer in the world and other players were doing the same. He's something like 100 yards from the turn-in... And a mile from the actual accident... He probably voted for Trump too...
It was t a coin toss if you know the mechanism for commotio cordis. We have seen athletes die from sca, hcm, and other cardiac issues but what happened with hamlin was textbook commotio. I'm sorry you weren't familiar with that. I defended against the assumption that it was the vaccine.

I was correct on the diagnosis. And I'm not convicting of anything just stating what's been reported. I did include my opinion with him being entitled.
He is one of the most grounded and humble guys on tour, probably in professional sports.

His deal happened at the player and officials entrance. It wasn't an entrance for the public.

They had roads closed around the golf course for the pedestrian accident. That's been reported whether or not it was a mile away is irrelevant. Road was closed for an accident
First if all, yes it is relevant as it pertains to you saying "He drove around a deadly accident onto the median." He did no such thing.

Second, no Shelbyville Road was not closed in front of the entrance. Traffic was fvxked due to the accident a mile away and a shuttle bus that broke down by the entrance. This is why Scottie, and every other golfer, was instructed to enter as they did.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Also the rumor is Vahalla has likely seen its last major championship. From the course set up, to the logistics, and throw in this incident and rumor is it is over for them. It is more about the course and throw in handling a major and word is they are done.

Also the rumor is Vahalla has likely seen its last major championship. From the course set up, to the logistics, and throw in this incident and rumor is it is over for them. It is more about the course and throw in handling a major and word is they are done.
PGA sold it to a group of local businessmen, and that has more to do with it than anything else.

Rumors are that charges are going to be dropped. Funny though cause prosecutors were arguing just yesterday not to delay the arraignment till June.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT