ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS

You really are dumber than a box of rocks.
I don't necessarily think he is dumb like some of the others on here. His problem - or at least one of his many problems - is that he simply tries too hard to find faults with posts from other people and runs with them even when there is no fault to begin with. He tries too hard to be relevant on here.

Rifle might be a Democrat, but I am not. And I am far more concerned with my former party that has decided to go batshit crazy than the one that I never cared for anyways.

And that's a whole other thing: your schtick, and the schtick of your fellow idiots, is to think anyone criticizing the clown show you support is a "lib" or a "Dem". No, some of us just don't like clowns becoming the entire circus.

Hell, I provided a link that someone wrote new files on the data provided to your clowns and paraded by your clowns. Don't like it? Stop supporting clowns. Shit, if the Bidens are so crooked, why add files? That's just dumb, no need to. Fvckin' clowns.

And I'm still trying to figure out how a blind man runs a computer shop. There's some tiny shit inside computers lol. Crazy.
^not a democrat or a liberal 😂😂...a confused libertarian ^

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
He might be??? And you're a libertarian???

Man you are one delusional person...

Now for a dose of reality. Here is a list of Supreme Court confirmation votes. Study it and then tell me who politicized the process...

Delusional might be a tad strong, I think it's simply a good old fashioned case of stupidity. It's in his DNA

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
You might be dense but I understand English.

Funny that all the "intelligent" liberals here that are so much smarter than the rest of us don't know the difference between "might" and "may"... Sorry that flew over y'all's collective heads...

While I "might" be dense, there is more likelihood that I'm not which in this instance happens to be the case

Growing up when we still taught manners one would ask "May I be excused?" when finishing a meal. Hopefully the answer given was "Yes you may" which excused you. "Yes you might" didn't get you up from the table.

So to close out this week's Redneck grammar and figure of speech (we are better at that than liberals and Yankees - especially when they are both but that seems to be an oxymoron) lesson Raoul should have used this to show more certainty than he did by using might:

Rifle may be a Democrat but I am not. (I intentionally left out the "," because I think it is unnecessary in this instance. To that I will defer to the forum's resident grammar cop...)

Watch me dine on some putrid trump chum...
Dp-jJX.gif

Not sure what this has to do with the GOP letting the inmates run the asylum, but OK.

But no mention from you of the recent politicization of this process from "your" side???

Remember this attempt at insurrection???

kavanaugh_ap_DanielZhao_crop-1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT