"Shots fired in Munich shopping center"

andy4theherd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2007
"Large scale police operation underway"

-BBC

another registered Democrat?

and as if scripted, Barry was giving a press conference at the White House mocking Trump's notion that the world and our country was falling apart while this unfolded...

Reactions: ohio herd
and as if scripted, Barry was giving a press conference at the White House mocking Trump's notion that the world and our country was falling apart while this unfolded...

Amazing stuff when you consider that it's usually the Dems claiming how unfair, unjust, unequal, racist, sexist, bigoted, victimized, imperialistic, arrogant, etc etc etc, this country is every other day of the week.

If the president is having to hit the bully pulpit today, that says all you need to know about what the Dems are feeling after last night's bombardment. I am sure they are glad they have next week to try and put some salve on HC's campaign next week.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Obama: "Trump's painting of the world being dark and fearful is just not based on facts"
Obama: "The world and US is really less violent than when I took office"

less than 30 minutes later.........

Reactions: ohio herd
US State Dept in Germany just confirmed multiple attacks staged by terrorists groups.

advising all US Citizens in Munich to shelter in place as the attacks are "ongoing"

time for a smack down to occur against radical Islamic groups

I've seen reports that the shooters were yelling about foreigners so it could be a right wing group that did the shooting
maybe so I don't know or have all the details. However if I was a bookie in Vegas I would say that it is another attack by ISIS barbarians. Here is a quote from a woman who was there as reported on Drudge,

Muslim eyewitness heard "Allahu Akbar"
A Muslim woman, named by CNN as Lauretta, told the channel she heard the gunmen shout "Allahu Akhar" as they shot children.

I know this because I am a Muslim.

I saw the shooting of children, who were sitting down to eat. They could not run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT