ADVERTISEMENT

Sick F*uck

That article certainly made Marshall look bad. I hope the school has improved how it handles cases of sexual assault.

Some boys should have roughed that guy up
I call bullshit on the whole story. That guy used to come into my gym. Good looking guy, well-built, etc. Chick is chubby and a 5/10 on her best day. He had no need to rape her, as she was the chaser. 90% of rape allegations are the chick having post-coitus regret and being a victim is better than being a whore.

I might have a slight tendency to believe that if three other women hadn’t come forward with the same accusations against the guy.

"I am what's known in the streets as a 'victim-blamer'."

I call bullshit on the whole story. That guy used to come into my gym. Good looking guy, well-built, etc. Chick is chubby and a 5/10 on her best day. He had no need to rape her, as she was the chaser. 90% of rape allegations are the chick having post-coitus regret and being a victim is better than being a whore.
Rape has nothing to do with appearance. It’s about power and control. Guys like you are part of the problem and I pray you never have a daughter who is sexually assaulted.

Rape has nothing to do with appearance. It’s about power and control. Guys like you are part of the problem and I pray you never have a daughter who is sexually assaulted.
Me too.

You’re better than that, Rox. The guy was convicted and is in prison for rape. So are you saying he just had bad legal representation?

You’re better than that, Rox. The guy was convicted and is in prison for rape. So are you saying he just had bad legal representation?
I'm saying I believe most rape accusations are fabricated to cover for the regret of having sex. I'm also saying this guy was much better looking than his accuser and could have had consensual sex with a better looking chick.

Not saying it 100% didn't happen, but I'm skeptical.

I'm saying I believe most rape accusations are fabricated to cover for the regret of having sex. I'm also saying this guy was much better looking than his accuser and could have had consensual sex with a better looking chick.

Not saying it 100% didn't happen, but I'm skeptical.
Hardin is a f*%king creep and deserves to be in prison. I was at the courthouse the day he was convicted and it was a mess. They believe he’s sexually assaulted more women who didn’t come forward.

If you’re so skeptical of sexual assault, maybe speak with some staff at branches dv shelter and see what they have to say about the “fabrication of rape allegations to cover regret”. I’m sure a woman wants to go on the stand and face more humiliation about what she encountered.

Lemme guess, the girls you grope at bars deserve it becaus they’re asking for it by wearing such little clothes!?

Hardin is a f*%king creep and deserves to be in prison. I was at the courthouse the day he was convicted and it was a mess. They believe he’s sexually assaulted more women who didn’t come forward.

If you’re so skeptical of sexual assault, maybe speak with some staff at branches dv shelter and see what they have to say about the “fabrication of rape allegations to cover regret”. I’m sure a woman wants to go on the stand and face more humiliation about what she encountered.

Lemme guess, the girls you grope at bars deserve it becaus they’re asking for it by wearing such little clothes!?
I should have clarified that I'm speaking about college party accusations of rape. And no, my wife probably wouldn't approve of me groping girls at bars. But she would agree with me about the overblown accusations of rape and the me too movement encouraging them.

Rape has nothing to do with the attractiveness of the man. You could argue a really attractive guy is more likely to rape because he can’t believe or understand how any girl, especially one who is only a 5, could actually mean no when she says it.

It’s about control and he simply wasn’t going to take a no because those woman were lucky to have him screw them.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
The article was very clear that a number of women had come forward with the same story of abuse. There wasn’t any doubt that the guy was a serial rapist, not some poor Joe College who was railroaded by a vengeful coed.

Last edited:
Reactions: RhinoD
What a stupid **** post. I know the young lady. Rock solid character. The dude is a mental case.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
What a stupid **** post. I know the young lady. Rock solid character. The dude is a mental case.
Ok, that's fine. I just said I was skeptical from casual observation - maybe he is a serial rapist. My general point is most accusations of rape aren't actually rape.

You liberal dems are suddenly concerned about serial rapists????

clinton-fun.gif

You liberal dems are suddenly concerned about serial rapists????

clinton-fun.gif
Your post implies that conservatives are cool with serial rapists?... You know, "Grab em by the p****y,"... I'd assume serial rapists are bad in both political camps, but Im unaffiliated so I wouldn't know.

Either way, our University looks like shit in USA Today.

Your post implies that conservatives are cool with serial rapists?... You know, "Grab em by the p****y,"... I'd assume serial rapists are bad in both political camps, but Im unaffiliated so I wouldn't know.

Either way, our University looks like shit in USA Today.
Yehh saying Grab 'em by the pussy in a private conversation is the same as rape.

cmon.

But she would agree with me about the overblown accusations of rape and the me too movement encouraging them.

The me too movement does a disservice to actually rape victims.

Hardin is a POS and gutless administrators are to blame for the continued attacks. Brad Smith waited too long to fire Hart. Looks like it is just in response to bad publicity rather than what it should be.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
If that dude did that to my daughter, wife, etc. I would spit some Beech Nut in his eye. Just like the Outlaw Josey Wales did to that guy.

You’re better than that, Rox.

No, he's not. Why do you keep trying to talk yourself into thinking otherwise? The guy has completely gone off the deep end. Look at his posts on every subject - pure batshit crazy, morally bankrupt, and regurgitating the exact same shit you see on 4chan and the other completely asinine conspiracy websites.

And instead of being a friend and seeking the guy to get help, you all accept his new strategy of walking back his asinine comments and constant invalidated predictions instead of calling him out on them and holding him accountable for perpetuating bullshit. Hell, look at this thread: how many times does he need to walk back and "clarify" his statements?
Ok, that's fine. I just said I was skeptical from casual observation
No, that's not "just" what you said, moron.

My general point is most accusations of rape aren't actually rape.
That isn't even close to being accurate . . . not even remotely. Jesus, you've gone off the deep end.

No, he's not. Why do you keep trying to talk yourself into thinking otherwise? The guy has completely gone off the deep end. Look at his posts on every subject - pure batshit crazy, morally bankrupt, and regurgitating the exact same shit you see on 4chan and the other completely asinine conspiracy websites.

And instead of being a friend and seeking the guy to get help, you all accept his new strategy of walking back his asinine comments and constant invalidated predictions instead of calling him out on them and holding him accountable for perpetuating bullshit. Hell, look at this thread: how many times does he need to walk back and "clarify" his statements?

No, that's not "just" what you said, moron.

That isn't even close to being accurate . . . not even remotely. Jesus, you've gone off the deep end.
Let's go through these "conspiracies" I'm regurgitating. Happy to debate you on it if you can find the time between MLM presentations and chasing celebrities hoping to get a pic with them.

Reactions: 19MU88
Let's go through these "conspiracies" I'm regurgitating. Happy to debate you on it if you can find the time between MLM presentations and chasing celebrities hoping to get a pic with them.
I've never been even remotely associated with any type of MLM situation. I roll my eyes at those people, though I have plugged some beautiful girls who have made a good life pushing the "clean products and lifestyle" MLM shit.

The conspiracies you regurgitate? Start with any of your predictions that have failed to come to fruition by the time you claimed they would.

His vaccine stuff is 100% on. Hope you didn’t take the jab, rifle.
Oh, stop it. It isn't at all. Hell, a couple of weeks ago he was trying to blame high hospital admittance on the vaccine. A doctor or two shot him down quickly with logic and data.

Reactions: FreddyReef
I've never been even remotely associated with any type of MLM situation. I roll my eyes at those people, though I have plugged some beautiful girls who have made a good life pushing the "clean products and lifestyle" MLM shit.

The conspiracies you regurgitate? Start with any of your predictions that have failed to come to fruition by the time you claimed they would.
Haha, ok.

Speaking of plugs . . . how's the male pattern baldness looking these days? Don't see many photos of you or your wide hips anymore.

His vaccine stuff is 100% on. Hope you didn’t take the jab, rifle.
He's strangely avoiding the question.

Would love to hear his case for the vaccine. I'm guessing he will exit this conversation soon.

Haha, ok.

Speaking of plugs . . . how's the male pattern baldness looking these days? Don't see many photos of you or your wide hips anymore.
He's strangely avoiding the question.

Would love to hear his case for the vaccine. I'm guessing he will exit this conversation soon.

When you get abused in the topic-at-hand, try changing the discussion to something entirely different. You've been abused by both sides in this thread. Tell us again how "most accusations of rape are aren't actually rape." You should avoid this thread like you avoided your marital vows.

When you get abused in the topic-at-hand, try changing the discussion to something entirely different. You've been abused by both sides in this thread. Tell us again how "most accusations of rape are aren't actually rape." You should avoid this thread like you avoided your marital vows.
Baldy Birthinghips is getting angrier with each post.

When was your last vax? Any palpitations?

Baldy Birthinghips is getting angrier with each post.

When was your last vax? Any palpitations?
I'm angry? Dumbo-ears, you're having to resort to fabricating things. How mad must you be to have to resort to blatant lies? Why is staying on subject so difficult for you after you get called out by numerous people.

"I should have clarified . . . " No, coward. You should have kept your mouth shut instead of saying yet another stupid thing that had people mock you, only for you to walk it back multiple times and then say yet another stupid thing which you're avoiding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT