ADVERTISEMENT

Since Biden has the lowest approval rating since Herbert Hoover….

GeauxHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
What would be his percentages in vote share if the Democrats actually allowed a primary season for 2024 (especially since Biden is clocking in at low 60s even amongst democrats)?

There's still speculation Biden won't be the candidate. I used to think that, but the only reason I don't is if they didn't allow primaries & Biden steps aside at the last moment, that would be an insane disenfranchisement of democrat voters.

Just remember, war time presidents typically get an edge in elections. Coincidentally, Biden has gotten us involved in several & it's looking like a major conflict with Iran is brewing.

There's still speculation Biden won't be the candidate. I used to think that, but the only reason I don't is if they didn't allow primaries & Biden steps aside at the last moment, that would be an insane disenfranchisement of democrat voters.

Just remember, war time presidents typically get an edge in elections. Coincidentally, Biden has gotten us involved in several & it's looking like a major conflict with Iran is brewing.
That’s usually true. However these conflicts are retarded and were preventable.

Democrat machine circumventing the primary electorate is pretty much par for the course. Hillary especially was anointed when primary voters were trying to go for Bernie

I still think Gavin Newsome has been crowned the next democratic leader. Since they no longer debate and even allow people like RFK.jr to run against Biden it will be easy to switch out biden in the fall

I actually like Newsome quite a bit but I hope we have someone less plastic ready to go in 4 years after Biden’s second term.

Bubba, the oath breaking scumbag magat.^^^
maxresdefault.jpg

I actually like Newsome quite a bit but I hope we have someone less plastic ready to go in 4 years after Biden’s second term.
For the love of God, why? What great policies has he had? What are his positive contributions in his political career? Is it solely personality you like?

Joe Mush Biden. Mentally not there but ok to be president . Welcome to modern America.

Reactions: 30CAT
I still think Gavin Newsome has been crowned the next democratic leader. Since they no longer debate and even allow people like RFK.jr to run against Biden it will be easy to switch out biden in the fall
I think he's in their back pocket, for sure. But they're taking a huge gamble if they wait till just before the election to declare Newsome as their man and then begin his campaign.

Dems won't have COVID fear-mongering this time around and Newsome won't be able to campaign from his basement like @extragreen 's DEMENTIA JESUS did in the previous election.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohio herd and 30CAT
I would guess that Newsome might be the backup plan? The problem with Newsome might be his record in CA and the loss of population for the state. I have a couple of neighbors here in Florida that have moved here to escape the CA problems. The people that moved (senior citizens) just picked out their new homes on internet and moved across the country. I think Newsome will have a hard time attracting support from Independents like myself based on his record in CA.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT