ADVERTISEMENT

Since I found out that Sistersville is a riflepuss personality, I put Sistersville on ignore along with his other personality.

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Can't let pissbabies get their way by throwing temper tantrums. Sets a bad precedence.

Reactions: 19MU88
Yeah but just putting his primary account on ignore improves the quality of Pullman dramatically.

Other than being a nuisance, I'm not sure what he thinks he's accomplishing. He and GREED are the only ones crying on here. All of the grown ups are continuing on with our lives.

At least extralyingdumbass isn't a stalking, pissbaby throwing a temper tantrum. He just likes improving his postcount, pasting the same thing over and over.

riflepuss, evidently, believes he writes the rules and if everyone don't comply to his liking, he's going to attempt to make everyone miserable with a temper tantrum.

Reactions: 19MU88
At least extralyingdumbass isn't a stalking, pissbaby throwing a temper tantrum. He just likes improving his postcount, pasting the same thing over and over.

riflepuss, evidently, believes he writes the rules and if everyone don't comply to his liking, he's going to attempt to make everyone miserable with a temper tantrum.
Ignore is a great feature

I want to put them on ignore but, not sure corporate wants me to. These guys are going full nutjob, like crazy women nutjob. Maybe PLO type nutjobs.

We haven't even got to Labor Day yet and they are going full nutjob. What are they going to do as we get closer to the election? Better keep my eye on them.

Reactions: 30CAT
These guys are going full nutjob, like crazy women nutjob.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT