ADVERTISEMENT

Since this site loves...(Brown to WVU)

I would like to comment, but Puny Dick Bailey may cry about it being an attack on wvu, Neal Brown, or anyone else whose ears are too sensitive to be criticized.

Then, he will demand that I don't call him names even though he has done it repeatedly on here in the past. Right after demanding that, he will then show just how bright and hypocritical he is by calling me names.

To top it off, he will then pull both a Gary'S weeney and Fakin' Jamaican and challenge me to come visit him so he can prove that he isn't a bitch (while also using the incorrect "later" instead of the correct "latter"). Of course, there is nothing he needs to do to prove or disprove that he is a bitch. He already proved it in the deleted thread. He will avoid the fact that his crying about my post was admitted by the recipient of it to not have been any type of attack, making him look even dumber.

Finally, he will claim that I have some sort of romantic relationship with the moderators which prohibits them from banning me, but does allow them to show me his deleted posts that resulted in this response.

So I'd love to comment on the hire, but as you can see, it just isn't worth it.

If I was limited to only four posts per day, I be damned if I would waste a single one replying to a narcissistic nerd like Gags.

Only a moron like you would believe anything Gary'S weeney says.

Do you really think Rivals has a feature which allows moderators to limit posters to only four posts in a certain amount of time?

Hey, Gary'S weeney! Look at the picture. Between 10:30 am - 11:33 am on Friday, you posted five replies. I guess Rivals software messed up and allowed you to post more than four times, liar.

34Rab8R.png

Only a moron like you would believe anything Gary'S weeney says.

Do you really think Rivals has a feature which allows moderators to limit posters to only four posts in a certain amount of time?

Hey, Gary'S weeney! Look at the picture. Between 10:30 am - 11:33 am on Friday, you posted five replies. I guess Rivals software messed up and allowed you to post more than four times, liar.

34Rab8R.png
And only a moron like yourself, would get their panties in a knot, due to me making fun of you, while simultaneously replying to a fake Sweeney account to do so.

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT