ADVERTISEMENT

Sistersville called me and wanted . . .

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Everybody to tune in at 7 o'clock tonight to check out rifle. Game is on ESPN.

Also, if anybody has rifles cell number, Sisters would like to call him during the game to chat. Said he tried calling rifle after a B-C U game several years back, but could only leave a message.

Everybody to tune in at 7 o'clock tonight to check out rifle. Game is on ESPN.

Also, if anybody has rifles cell number, Sisters would like to call him during the game to chat. Said he tried calling rifle after a B-C U game several years back, but could only leave a message.
Sorry, but I already left San Francisco. I felt bad spending $700/night at the St. Regis knowing that 1988 has to lie to the board about his travel status.

I have a flight to SLC in a few hours to look at some renovations on two of my properties, because ya’ know, rich. But I’ll still be able to watch the game on the flight. I’ll be back in California in two days. Then, the following week, I have to go to England, Norway, and Sweden, because ya’ know, rich.

I’ve been to 11 Mets away games so far this year, and I really wanted to go to their games in Detroit coming up, but I’ll be overseas. My next games will have to be in Cincinnati and DC. Are there any five star hotels for me in Cincinnati or is it too close to WV to have any?

Sorry, but I already left San Francisco. I felt bad spending $700/night at the St. Regis knowing that 1988 has to lie to the board about his travel status.

I have a flight to SLC in a few hours to look at some renovations on two of my properties, because ya’ know, rich. But I’ll still be able to watch the game on the flight. I’ll be back in California in two days. Then, the following week, I have to go to England, Norway, and Sweden, because ya’ know, rich.

I’ve been to 11 Mets away games so far this year, and I really wanted to go to their games in Detroit coming up, but I’ll be overseas. My next games will have to be in Cincinnati and DC. Are there any five star hotels for me in Cincinnati or is it too close to WV to have any?
Man, that’s a lot of flying. Going to make the libs and people like fellow New Yorker AOC angry.

I never saw this post, but hoping Sistersville saw it. I would feel bad if he had to endure three hours of looking for you in the stands last night, only to end up striking out on his efforts. I didn't watch the game either, as I don't watch any baseball games, due to the some taking the knee a few years back. I do, however, watch playoff baseball if the Cleveland Indians are playing, but that's very limited watching.

Were you able to catch the Nascar race yesterday? Talladega. I didn't like the ending, since my guy lost at the end. That's the #12 car.

Sorry, but I already left San Francisco. I felt bad spending $700/night at the St. Regis knowing that 1988 has to lie to the board about his travel .

Does someone still need my attention? I acknowledged you and had a few good laughs at your expense yesterday. We are all very impressed. I prefer the JW while in SF, might have to check the St Regis out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT