ADVERTISEMENT

So, Killing the Iranian General Was Wrong? I am being serious, are Democrats for real?

Which Clinton and which Biden? There's like seven people with those names you guys hate.
Here’s ole uncle joes quote
I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

and Bill Clinton made a remark to I believe ted Kennedy about how a couple years ago this guy would have been getting our coffee

Here’s ole uncle joes quote
I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Sounds like sarcasm.

and Bill Clinton made a remark to I believe ted Kennedy about how a couple years ago this guy would have been getting our coffee

Well let's hear it.

It was a quote in the book game change. Go find it

pzv5j7l.jpg

You go find it. You have the burden of proof, not me.

Fvck if I know, he didn't even bother to provide a quote or paraphrase. Maybe Bill told Ted that Obama has a ten inch dick and he knows because Hillary sucked it.
google's yore friend. you won't look, not because yore too lazy as you've hinted at above, but because it's disparaging to yore muslim hero. there's hells of links with various people saying it's true and either defending or hammering clinton. personally, i think it's fvcking hilarious.

give you this, doe. first time i've ever read on a message board someone crying because another poster didn't paraphrase, when that's pretty much what he did. lol.

give you this, doe. first time i've ever read on a message board someone crying because another poster didn't paraphrase, when that's pretty much what he did. lol.

I read it as "make you spit out your coffee" lol.

I don't find that comment insulting. I would take it as Bill was POTUS recently and Ted a long time Senator, a couple years prior a state representative certainly would have been the one getting coffee if they met. Race? I can't remember the last time a black person got me coffee...the fvck kind of Starbucks you got up there in Petersburg?

And why do you dis, doe, and dat? You are whiter than me.

you won't look, not because yore too lazy as you've hinted at above, but because it's disparaging to yore muslim hero

No dipshit, it's because that's not how it works. You notice I usually give links? Because that is how it works.

I read it as "make you spit out your coffee" lol.

I don't find that comment insulting. I would take it as Bill was POTUS recently and Ted a long time Senator, a couple years prior a state representative certainly would have been the one getting coffee if they met. Race? I can't remember the last time a black person got me coffee...the fvck kind of Starbucks you got up there in Petersburg?

And why do you dis, doe, and dat? You are whiter than me.

No dipshit, it's because that's not how it works. You notice I usually give links? Because that is how it works.
Just how does Google work, den?

The most disturbing thing about yet another episode of Trump's "FIRE! ready, aim" decision making, is the fact so many supposedly intelligent people continue to believe an administration that has shown zero:We became conditioned from the Obama years.
  • Honor
  • Integrity
  • Credibility
To automatically buy whatever these guys say displays an alarming lack of intelligence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT