ADVERTISEMENT

So, Killing the Iranian General Was Wrong? I am being serious, are Democrats for real?

Yeah....this guy.... he tells the truth all the time. Why doesn't everyone believe him?

Last edited:
wouldn't be surprised if chevy doesn't make his significant other wear a shash and garbasaar when he bangs them in the ass.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Did it bother you when Obama lied? Did it bother you when Hillary Clinton lied? Does it bother you that Elizabeth Warren lied .How about Joe Biden?
Let's see....what was that Obama lie again? Oh yeah, " you can keep your Dr.".... apparently, that wasn't the case for a small segment of Americans.

Absolutely..... that bothered me.

Last edited:
The above article appeared on January 3rd.....by January 7th, Netenyahau was saying.....
“The assassination of Soleimani isn’t an Israeli event but an American event. We were not involved and should not be dragged into it,”

He approves of the action as long as he can claim Israel didn't have any role in the event. He's like one of the kids on "The Christmas Story" urging Flick to put his tongue on the flagpole. Once he's stuck, they run back into school and it's, "Flick? Flick who?"

Last edited:
wouldn't be surprised if chevy doesn't make his significant other wear a shash and garbasaar when he bangs them in the ass.
giphy.gif

Let's see....what was that Obama lie again? Oh yeah, " you can keep your Dr.".... apparently, that wasn't the case for a small segment of Americans.

There were a lot more lies than that . Let’s not forget Benghazi for starters

Reactions: 19MU88
Reactions: herd66
There were a lot more lies than that . Let’s not forget Benghazi for starters
That's the only one I can recall.....did the number of Obama lies reach double digits? You got any proof? Wonder how Obama's number of lies compare to the Orange Lord's FOURTEEN-THOUSAND?

Trump supporters remind me of a stupid, starstruck, clueless chick.... Trump says, "Trust me, trust me". Well, he actually says, "believe me" - but it's the same result.

Are you going to disregard the possible consequences coming from Libya as opposed to Iran??

Good god this is stupid. Are you saying it's ok to kill a head of state as long as there's no consequence the US?

Hillary and Obama created a power vacuum in Libya that turned it into a war zone. There's a nice little civil conflict between the UN propped up government and the Libyan national army happening right now. The surrounding shithole countries have turned into areas ruled by warlords, and have become havens for terror groups. Are you going to disregard the consequences actually happening in Libya?

Last edited:
Reactions: ohio herd
Are you going to disregard the possible consequences coming from Libya as opposed to Iran??
at what point do you defend yourself. This guy has been documented as behind many American deaths.Look I hate war but at some point we need to defend ourselves or leave the area. For the record, Iran couldn't beat Iraq in the 8 year war between them I promise you they wont beat us..... they can ask Iraq.

Last edited:
Good god this is stupid. Are you saying it's ok to kill a head of state as long as there's no consequence the US?

Hillary and Obama created a power vacuum in Libya that turned it into a war zone. There's a nice little civil conflict between the UN propped up government and the Libyan national army happening right now. The surrounding shithole countries have turned into areas ruled by warlords, and have become havens for terror groups. Are you going to disregard the consequences actually happening in Libya?
yes he will . it doesn't fit into his echo chamber

You know, it's not that you have to choose one.

Trump is a lying piece of shit, and somewhat of an imbecile. That Iranian bastard had it coming and was plotting against US assets. These two can be true at the same time.

Trump can kill 'em all, the entire leadership of Iran, and I am still not voting for him.
Yes he’s almost as much an imbecile is Obama was. Obama will go down in history as one of the worst president we’ve ever had.

Yes he’s almost as much an imbecile is Obama was. Obama will go down in history as one of the worst president we’ve ever had.

Obama will be judged by historians as an above average POTUS.

It is really simple: Much of his domestic agenda passed, economic growth after a shitstorm, decreasing of annual deficits, first Democrat since FDR to win consecutive popular majorities, and no real fvck-ups.

To not realize this makes one a bigger imbecile than any politician.

Hey, idiot, I'm talking about the consequences to the U S and it's citizens.

at what point do you defend yourself. This guy has been documented as behind many American deaths.Look I hate war but at some point we need to defend ourselves or leave the area. For the record, Iran couldn't beat Iraq in the 8 year war between them I promise you they wont beat us..... they can ask Iraq.

I haven't talked to or met anyone recently that would question that the general DESERVED to live. I'm talking about the consequences. I suspect we are all against nuking Russia for meddling in our election. Why? Consequences.

Obama will be judged by historians as an above average POTUS.

It is really simple: Much of his domestic agenda passed, economic growth after a shitstorm, decreasing of annual deficits, first Democrat since FDR to win consecutive popular majorities, and no real fvck-ups.

To not realize this makes one a bigger imbecile than any politician.
and he was the first black president who spoke well with a teleprompter. He was a cool guy! He was basically useless.

and he was the first black president who spoke well with a teleprompter. He was a cool guy! He was basically useless.
______ trumptard

how about the future is bright for coal?

I can speak very well...with a teleprompter

"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again."

That's just a random one....

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT