ADVERTISEMENT

So what are they even trying to charge Trump with?

Here you are
jizz in my pants GIF

Looking at this.

merlin_149042928_0151f9dd-e3e8-441a-8fc0-fdedfa696184-articleLarge.jpg
is that the one he wants to taste her shit?

i never did understand guys wanting to tongue a chic's asshole when they're an inch or so from heavan. in most liberals case, though, they're giving the old rusty trombone to their "girl"friend.

Ben explains the possible charges pretty well. Should be in the first 15 minutes or so.

is that the one he wants to taste her shit?

i never did understand guys wanting to tongue a chic's asshole when they're an inch or so from heavan. in most liberals case, though, they're giving the old rusty trombone to their "girl"friend.
So you are saying WV is the asshole of Virgin(ia)? Almost heaven, West Virginia.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Well, looks like the gloves are off

donaldjtrumpjr

It’s been disappointing to watch DeSantis reveal himself as an establishment RINO. He’s following orders from his never-Trump billionaire donor friends and putting his personal path to power ahead of doing the right thing and standing with us against the leftwing Police State. We all saw the warning signs when Karl Rove, Paul Ryan, JEB! and the rest of the RINOs all began praising him and hyping him up for President, but after this week, it’s clear he’s totally owned by the anti-Trump establishment.

Until now, I’ve never criticized Ron, but when I saw him say at his press conference that he was focused on “real issues” and not the radical NYC DA weaponizing the law against his political opponents, I finally decided enough is enough. If you can’t figure out that there is NO BIGGER ISSUE than fighting back against the weaponization of the law against political opponents, you ain’t MAGA. Frauds like Ron pretend to be MAGA to get votes, but at the end of the day he’s nothing more than CONTROLLED OPPOSITION being run by the establishment.​

• Haha
DeSantis says he won't be involved in any extradition if NY asks for his assistance in Florida. He says he won't be part of a manufactured circus and that he has real issues to deal with.

No. It generally isn't criminal to misreport for legit campaign expenses (oppo is legit), it's a fine...which she and the DNC got. Now, if you misreport to buy a new car or a house, obvious non campaign stuff whatever it may be, pocket the money, etc. you have criminal problems.
"Misreport"? Sure.

i never did understand guys wanting to tongue a chic's asshole
Gotta lube it up before you stick it in there. Show her your crank isn't as average as she thinks it is. Reminds me of that Andrew Dice Clay joke: the girl said give me ten inches and hurt me, so I fvcked her twice and hit her in the head with a brick.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Looks like the grand jury was canceled for today. Reports say possible conflict within the DA office on charges or Dissenting folks in the office. Weak case.

Last edited:
Or the decision has been reached. Guess we’ll find out soon.

Two sources familiar told Fox News Digital on Wednesday that the grand jury was canceled amid "major dissension" within the district attorney's office. One source claimed the district attorney is having trouble convincing the grand jury on potential charges due to the "weakness" of the case.

-------------

I know some of you guys are salavating and the mouth to get Trump. But, your side, led by this renegade DA, is taking the country down a dangerous path on this one. Bigger Issue than Trump.

Well, looks like the gloves are off

donaldjtrumpjr

It’s been disappointing to watch DeSantis reveal himself as an establishment RINO. He’s following orders from his never-Trump billionaire donor friends and putting his personal path to power ahead of doing the right thing and standing with us against the leftwing Police State. We all saw the warning signs when Karl Rove, Paul Ryan, JEB! and the rest of the RINOs all began praising him and hyping him up for President, but after this week, it’s clear he’s totally owned by the anti-Trump establishment.​

Until now, I’ve never criticized Ron, but when I saw him say at his press conference that he was focused on “real issues” and not the radical NYC DA weaponizing the law against his political opponents, I finally decided enough is enough. If you can’t figure out that there is NO BIGGER ISSUE than fighting back against the weaponization of the law against political opponents, you ain’t MAGA. Frauds like Ron pretend to be MAGA to get votes, but at the end of the day he’s nothing more than CONTROLLED OPPOSITION being run by the establishment.​

Trump and his nut huggers call desantis all sorts of names and then get butt hurt when he throws it back at them. Get out of here with that butt hurt bull shit. And yes I mean you herdman

• Love
Trump and his nut huggers call desantis all sorts of names and then get butt hurt when he throws it back at them. Get out of here with that butt hurt bull shit. And yes I mean you herdman
ohhhhhh, I mean you herdman

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT