ADVERTISEMENT

So When and Where Are The Changes . . .

Guys, yall need to calm down, there are a few reasons I can think of for not announcing anything, 1. recruiting, 2. ongoing bowl games. That doesn't mean some guys for whatever position hasn't been narrowed down or talking behind the scenes. I could be off base but this is how I see it.

Recruiting??? We should be recruiting right now with the new coordinator(s).

waiting for signees and then bringing in someone new is ass backwards. I'm sticking with my original opinion. No major changes in coaching coming. A simple "sorry". "We will try and do better."

Legg should have been shown the door before the scoreboard was turned off after the final ass beating. Instead we get more hope and smoke.

Reactions: Elkview and 30Kelly
beefcake posted "calm down." Bull
S _ _ t! Nothing to be calm about beefcake. You go ahead and calm down if you wish. You probably are a fair weather fan anyway. Doc and Hamrick have waited and hoped beyond all expectations for donors and season ticket holders and suite owners to see what is going to happen. And now it appears they intend to do nothing but probably "calm down!" Bull

So we are now in 2017. Bowl games finished except National Championship. We see Doc landing some JUCOs. But no staff changes!

Reactions: cottrell75
beefcake posted "calm down." Bull
S _ _ t! Nothing to be calm about beefcake. You go ahead and calm down if you wish. You probably are a fair weather fan anyway. Doc and Hamrick have waited and hoped beyond all expectations for donors and season ticket holders and suite owners to see what is going to happen. And now it appears they intend to do nothing but probably "calm down!" Bull
How mature is this. I have been apart of herdnation for a long time and I drive up every year for 1-2 games even though my finances cry about it. Who the hell are you to claim who is a fan and who isn't. I don't like this waiting any more than you the rest of you, but honestly we do not know what, who, when. Heck no changes might be whats going on, I am not going to pretend to know. I would like to see a replacement of Legg but it appears we may be looking at no changes, I don't know, but neither do any of you guys either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT