ADVERTISEMENT

So who is the new OC?

maybe Doc has decided to talk Legg out of retirement and he is the new OC

Considering Doc was fully aware Legg was not coming back well before the bowl game I find it interesting its taking so long.

They haven’t announced yet because the OC has an injury of some sort.. undisclosed to be exact.. lol I kid I kid.. I’m optimistic about it.. take time to find the right guy ! GO HERD

Shannon Dawson
I still say if this is the pick it will be very interesting. This guy was fired at Kentucky just a couple of years ago. He will also be running Dana's offense.

I don't know if he is good or not but just very interesting.

Reactions: 31Herd55
I still say if this is the pick it will be very interesting. This guy was fired at Kentucky just a couple of years ago. He will also be running Dana's offense.

I don't know if he is good or not but just very interesting.
No inside info...just a hunch. He seems like a Doc kind of guy to me.

A yes man, a old pal, a guy that won’t overshadow/show up the coach?

What percentage of head coaches out there are hiring guys that aren’t willing to coach within the guidelines set forth by the HC, they don’t have a relationship with, or are trying to overshadow the HC (if that’s even possible)?

What percentage of head coaches out there are hiring guys that aren’t willing to coach within the guidelines set forth by the HC, they don’t have a relationship with, or are trying to overshadow the HC (if that’s even possible)?

Doc will not hire innovative coaches. Hasn’t and won’t happen. It’s not a rules based thing it’s a being shown up thing.

Reactions: 31Herd55
Considering Doc was fully aware Legg was not coming back well before the bowl game I find it interesting its taking so long.

We're assuming he hasn't made his decision yet. They just aren't announcing it yet. It's been narrowed down to Dawson and Cramsey for at least the last couple weeks and both were spotted in town. If it has been that narrow for the last two weeks then we are most certainly in contract negotiations with our pick and it should be announced sooner than later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT