ADVERTISEMENT

Something positive in a very difficult time

goherd44

"He Hate Me"
Gold Member
Apr 6, 2008
https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-st...symptoms-beginning-of-the-end-of-the-pandemic
So this isn't necessarily sports related but let's be honest in the grand scheme of things it is very much something that could ultimately get us back to enjoying our sports again sooner rather than later.

There is so much negativity everywhere we turn right now on tv and online so I feel it's really important to put anything positive out there if for no other reason than to keep hope alive. This article and video is something all of our members if you haven't already seen or read need to take a couple minutes and check it out. I don't trust most politicians or media talking heads. What I do trust and respect are the two infectious disease doctors in the video and article. They are both known world wide and respected for their knowledge and experience in the field and with their patients.

What everybody needs to understand is that the next couple weeks while they are getting these new drugs fully functional all over the country we are still going to be hearing a lot of terrible sad news and the numbers will continue to go up both with the infections and deaths. This is my personal opinion and no I'm not a medical professional, but I do trust these medical professionals and believe that by the end of this month or the first of May we will start to see much different coverage in the media and the burden on our healthcare system and workers will start to become much less than what we are seeing now.

This isn't to say that everything will be perfect in May, but the hope is that things will change enough that by June we might be almost back to somewhat normal. This goes against some of the estimates they are throwing at us daily in the main stream media, but it's mostly because they haven't fully excepted this drug as what it is starting to look like it could be as Dr. Stephen Smith says the beginning of the end to this. Like is said we just need to continue to be cautious for those in our communities that are more vulnerable for a few more weeks and then hopefully I'm correct and things are very different come May.

Hope this gives some positive news to anyone out there looking for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News